Democrats have turned impeachment into a joke

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Trump has been impeached for the non-crimes of "abuse of power" and "obstruction of Congress." They couldn't find any real "high crimes and misdemeanors" to impeach him for so they impeached him on bullshit made-up charges.

Watergate was serious, because Nixon really committed crimes.

The impeachment of Clinton was serious because he really committed crimes.

This phony impeachment sets a bad precedent, and I hope the Democrats are punished at the ballot box this November.

Funny. Out laws weren't even codified when the Constitution was written. Yeah, and President Clinton lied about blowjobs - as most men would do.

Clinton lied under oath about getting a blow job from Monica Lewinsky and he encouraged her to lie too. That's perjury and obstruction of justice, both felonies.

He was not convicted, but he lost his license to practice law.

999EB48C-1DF1-4E84-A8B5-9DA6E987DE72.jpeg

How are democrats not pissed they have to sit through this nonsense,, McConnell should make it longer lol you want you got it lol

Trump has been impeached for the non-crimes of "abuse of power" and "obstruction of Congress." They couldn't find any real "high crimes and misdemeanors" to impeach him for so they impeached him on bullshit made-up charges.

This phony impeachment sets a bad precedent, and I hope the Democrats are punished at the ballot box this November.

They planned for it all the way back from 2016. After spending 30 million investigating Trump and finding nothing they were disappointed. But they had to impeach him for something... anything... and here we are.

Now two presidents have been impeached for embarrassing Hillary Clinton.

They planned for it all the way back from 2016. After spending 30 million investigating Trump and finding nothing they were disappointed. But they had to impeach him for something... anything... and here we are.

Now two presidents have been impeached for embarrassing Hillary Clinton.
Another willfully blind moron is heard from.

How are democrats not pissed they have to sit through this nonsense,, McConnell should make it longer lol you want you got it lol
I heard Trump wants it wrapped up by Saturday night in time for the Sunday shows.

Forum List

Back