Democrats Have Nervous Breakdown in Philthadelphia

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It is funny as hell to see the disasterous conventin the Democrats had being recast as a roraing success by the Lame Stream Media, lol.

Democratic Party Suffers Nervous Breakdown In Philly: The Inside Story - Breitbart

Bernie Sanders suspended all party rules on the floor of the convention to personally nominate Hillary Clinton by a voice vote. Left-wing protesters rampaged in the streets. Pro-Bernie delegates walked off the convention floor in protest. Agitators seized the mainstream media’s control center against an outnumbered police force. Speakers were booed. Green Party candidate Jill Stein crashed the event and emerged as the new Bernie Sanders in the general election. A man set himself on fire stomping on a burning American flag.

America now has a real two-party system: one party is the Populist Nationalists. The other party is the political class. The Democratic Party is the political class.

Breitbart News special correspondents rode into Philly as the Wikileaks DNC email revelations rocked the city and the world. The DNC rigged the primary fight for Hillary Clinton, actively colluding against Bernie Sanders. And Bernie just sat in his balcony underneath the Bloomberg Politics banner and smiled and took it.

Here’s what happened:....

Briebart? :laugh:
The weak minded always attack the source instead of the content.
The source is a joke so no need to address the content. Most likely they made it up.
laugh.gif

I have no dog in this fight as far as the "selection/ election" goes but the DNC convention was a total disaster. The e-mail scandal showing that the fix was in for Hitlery from the start...the chaos created by Bernie supporters..the hiring of people to fill the seats. The SWAT team was called on Sanders supporters...but the leftards here have circled the wagon and are claiming that it was a roaring success......funny shit.

The source is a joke so no need to address the content. Most likely they made it up.
laugh.gif
Like I said...weak minded.
If you lift some weights with your head you should be able to strengthen your mind. Get to work.
Does that count as clever in a liberal douche world?

laugh.gif
No they didn't...lots of people see the divide....

http://www.economist.com/news/leade.../ednew/n/bl/n/20160728n/owned/n/n/nwl/n/n/n/n
Which one is it? A divide or a nervous breakdown?
laugh.gif

The divide, is the consequence of the nervous breakdown.
Or:
The nervous breakdown, is the consequence of the divide.
At this point, what difference does it really make? :)

Last edited:
laugh.gif
No they didn't...lots of people see the divide....

http://www.economist.com/news/leade.../ednew/n/bl/n/20160728n/owned/n/n/nwl/n/n/n/n
Which one is it? A divide or a nervous breakdown?
laugh.gif

Divide, is the consequence of the nervous breakdown.
Show me in words other than your own. If it takes more than one wild connection you loose.

It doesnt show "nervous breakdown" to be a synonym.

di·vide
dəˈvīd/
verb
  1. 1.
    separate or be separated into parts.
    "consumer magazines can be divided into a number of different categories"
    synonyms: split (up), cut up, carve up;
    dissect, bisect, halve, quarter;
    literarysunder

"he divided his estate into separate holdings"
    diverge, separate, part, branch (off), fork, split (in two), bifurcate
    "the stairs divide at the mezzanine"
    classify, sort (out), categorize, order, group, grade, rank

nerv·ous break·down
noun
  1. a period of mental illness resulting from severe depression, stress, or anxiety.
    synonyms: mental collapse, breakdown, collapse, crisis, trauma

Really? How is Breitbart any less reputable than say "mediamatters"????

Media Matters = George Soros
Breitbart = not George Soros.
Whats that supposed to mean? I never heard of Media Matters and Breitbart is a joke of a source.
You are a joke of a poster, but we keep you around for entertainment purposes. Not all of us rely on the Daily Show for our information.

Really? How is Breitbart any less reputable than say "mediamatters"????

Media Matters = George Soros
Breitbart = not George Soros.
Whats that supposed to mean? I never heard of Media Matters and Breitbart is a joke of a source.
You are a joke of a poster, but we keep you around for entertainment purposes. Not all of us rely on the Daily Show for our information.
We?
laugh.gif

Youre like poor white trash. You dont decide anything but which pajamas you are going to wear to the local walmart.

laugh.gif
Like I said...weak minded.
If you lift some weights with your head you should be able to strengthen your mind. Get to work.
Does that count as clever in a liberal douche world?
You know more about douching than I do so you tell me.

Forum List

Back