Democrats have lost their minds over the Brown shooting

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Prior to ANY evidence coming in we had prominent Dems siding with the deceased. Now that the facts are starting to trickle out are they reconsidering their rush to judgment? Hell no, they're doubling down like a terrible black jack player. Problem is all they have are two duces. ...

Just today Governor Jay Nixon proclaimed that a VIGOROUS prosecution of the cop must take place. Not only is this asshat trying to tip the scales of justice, he made these public pronouncements just hours before the grand jury meets. On top of that he emphatically proclaimed, multiple times, that justice for the family is of foremost importance.
The man was our attorney general for over a decade and thus should know that this kind of irresponsible pressure on the prosecutor is over the top.

Fact of the matter is Missouri is a republican leaning state and if not for the minority vote in St Louis & KC he would sink like a rock. This kind of BLATANT pandering must be met with rebuke. This jackass was not elected to represent only two cities and their populations.

It's clear that he completely bungled the authorities response with overkill and was feeling the weight of those bad decisions and has now decided that a cop in the hospital must now pay with his freedom so that the governors political ambitions are not stopped dead in their tracks.

And don't even get me started on the sheer stupidity that I've read on here from the left.

Personally, I blame the god damn media for providing weighted information to the public.

My avatar got resized a lot so the text is hard to read, I'll have to make a new one

0tXG4Vi.jpg

Trashing businesses and lying to the media is being within the law? You dishonorable piece of shit!

Matt... you've been a blatant racist on this site since the first time I saw you post. I reserve that term for only 2 or 3 people here. You're one of those. So I won't be responding to your comment.

But hey let's get some infrastructure, science and education going guys :thup:

OP- I think it's a little more plausible that those listening to hateful, made up bs propaganda are more likely to have lost their minds or are "bothered by this shit"....

Matt... you've been a blatant racist on this site since the first time I saw you post. I reserve that term for only 2 or 3 people here. You're one of those. So I won't be responding to your comment.

But hey let's get some infrastructure, science and education going guys :thup:

If we don't have a justice system that cares about the evidence. What's the fucking use having a country? You're a fucking fool. This kind of behavior out of the black community is WHY I AM A RACIST.

I am racist because
-I don't like seeing twice as may whites being blown away then blacks. And seeing whites being accused of being blood thirsty monsters.
-I don't like their fucking ghetto culture
-I don't like the shit we're seeing right now
-I don't like their effin victimhood.

If they stopped maybe I'd lighten up on being a goddamn racist! How about the blacks?

Forum List

Back