Democrats engage in coup against President as they move to steal 2020 election

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch Live: Democrats Engage in Coup Against President as They Move to Steal the 2020 Election
The divided Democratic Party continues to promote its most far-left candidates and every week another anti-Trump politician puts their hat in the 2020 presidential race.

Well we knew all the lies would begin to swirl starting last year gotta make the sheep fall ffor the lies so they don't sway from being a demo moron and vote for the communist counter part i n2020. The demorats murders off humanity will spew any lie just to gain you vote.

Watch Live: Democrats Engage in Coup Against President as They Move to Steal the 2020 Election
The divided Democratic Party continues to promote its most far-left candidates and every week another anti-Trump politician puts their hat in the 2020 presidential race.

Well we knew all the lies would begin to swirl starting last year gotta make the sheep fall ffor the lies so they don't sway from being a demo moron and vote for the communist counter part i n2020. The demorats murders off humanity will spew any lie just to gain you vote.
INFOWARS
LOL
`

Is the crux of this post that folks are going to run against and incumbent in an election?

Forum List

Back