Democrats Don't Support Impeachment - Pelosi Backs Down - No Vote

She’s stringing this along as long as possible. It’s completely manufactured. Biden’s son was used by the press, with perfect timing before the dim debate. What a group of morons and pussies. These nerds aren’t capable of asserting dominance amongst themselves. How could anyone ever think they could do it with foreign factions. Meanwhile, support for Don is increasing. When he comes after the sources of false allegations in the future, it’s gonna be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pelosi has called off any official vote on Impeachment...the only reason to do so is she doesn't have the support to successfully do it!

She might have the vote with the secret RINO herd, but it would kill the democraps as a party for at least 50 years.

That's why his wife looked at Trudeau

She wasn't looking at him bozo, that is a 1/500th of a scond flash shot after those homo canadians do the kissey cheek thing. She was pulling away from the canadian faggot at that instant. You can see the shine of the flash in several spots in that photo. LOL

Sure.

Pelosi holds off on vote to authorize impeachment inquiry

Pelosi has called off any official vote on Impeachment...the only reason to do so is she doesn't have the support to successfully do it!
Why don’t they just have a vote to see if they need a vote

Right from the mouth of a person who wants government to control everything... oh boy
Where did I ever say I wanted the government to control everything?

You are just making shit up

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The vote will be held in due time. All of this right wing braying doesn't stop the parade of people testifying before congress. Suffer nut jobs because by the time the vote is held, republicans will be forced to choose Trump or country.
th

He is coming for Trump.
And there ain't shit you can do about it.

ANY DAY NOW!

Right wing talking points aren't going to make anything go faster.

th

He is coming for Trump.

She’s stringing this along as long as possible. It’s completely manufactured. Biden’s son was used by the press, with perfect timing before the dim debate. What a group of morons and pussies. These nerds aren’t capable of asserting dominance amongst themselves. How could anyone ever think they could do it with foreign factions. Meanwhile, support for Don is increasing. When he comes after the sources of false allegations in the future, it’s gonna be fun.

Your narrative is fiction.
This is reality.

th

He is coming for Trump.

The amazing thing here is those supporting the impeachment coup - are too stupid to realize that they might be the next target. Fascism is fluid. It changes with whatever the fascist decides is the current rule of the day

There is no coup. Trump said that because he knows enough stupid people would actually believe him. Trump is the fascist. It's happening now. We are his targets.

Why don’t they just have a vote to see if they need a vote

Right from the mouth of a person who wants government to control everything... oh boy
Where did I ever say I wanted the government to control everything?

You are just making shit up

Not derailing the thread... this thread is about a non impeachment-impeachment pre-hearing that is not official under any guidelines. Basically they are calling a series of meetings an "impeachment inquiry" to appease the leftist who are foaming at the mouth.
They are not making it official because they can't.

This is reality.

th

He is coming for Trump.

I’m going to remind you of my narrative for the next five years. Citizens are not changing sides, and these wimps are flaccid.

If an impeachment vote is not taken soon, the HoRs actions will come across as political posturing. If the Democrats are going to make the argument the Trump administration has committed multiple offenses, it seems antithetical to hesitate on a vote.

Hogwash.

She merely needs to shut-out un-American a$$wipes who defend a corrupt, arrogant, ignorant, dangerous Presidency.

Until all the evidence has been gathered for presentation to the Congress at-large and the American People, anyway.

Then the hammer comes down. :21:

When does your head come out ?

You made all kinds of claims against trump in your post.

Please lay out the standard for each claim so we can measure Obama, Debbie the liar WAsserass Shult, Hillary Clinton and the rest against your standard and see how they come out.

Won't hold my breath.

This is reality.

th

He is coming for Trump.

I’m going to remind you of my narrative for the next five years. Citizens are not changing sides, and these wimps are flaccid.

People are leaving the Democratic Party, have been for awhile now. Many of them don't like Trump and won't vote for him, but they ain't going to vote for the Dems either. And it's going to cost them the House and seats in the Senate that they coulda flipped. Oh, and BTW, the WH is gone, Dems. Trump really does't have a viable opposition person.

The dumb dems are not getting anything from these witnesses because there is nothing to get.....there were no laws broken and the call was perfectly made...Trump has a duty to make sure the beneficiaries of our hard earned tax dollars are not corrupted by crooks within their nation and outside of their nation...like Joe and Hunter...and Obama...you would think that the first Black American president would make sure no corruption entered his historic presidency...but he didn't fucking care enough....

Like I said before...

there is no impeachment inquiry...

there will be no impeachment...

what the demtards are doing now is just one more illegal witch hunt, abuse of power, in an attempt to remove a duly elected president because their burning HATE has turned their brains into steaming piles of dog shit.

This is ALREADY back firing on them, but their SEARING HATE for the president overrides any concern about it.

People DO SEE what is going on, and even though there's a few radical ultra leftists that think they can spin and lie their way around it, people know they're talking out their ass, just like the ones here.

Nancy says NO VOTE! For impeachment

Cnn is pissed!

Lol so Is faun haha

Pelosi strategy questioned after refusing authorization vote on impeachment inquiry

No vote is necessary to conduct the impeachment inquiry. What's your hurry?
Without a vote, it's nothing more than an illegal abuse of power by the Speaker of the House and a few of her idiot TDS followers, and NOTHING that comes from ANY of it would EVER hold up in a court of law.

Don't be so STUPID.

Like I said before...

there is no impeachment inquiry...

there will be no impeachment...

what the demtards are doing now is just one more illegal witch hunt, abuse of power, in an attempt to remove a duly elected president because their burning HATE has turned their brains into steaming piles of dog shit.

This is ALREADY back firing on them, but their SEARING HATE for the president overrides any concern about it.

People DO SEE what is going on, and even though there's a few radical ultra leftists that think they can spin and lie their way around it, people know they're talking out their ass, just like the ones here.
Thank God for Fox News covering this. Ironically I think this is their way of redeeming themselves for helping George W Bush win in 2000.

Forum List

Back