Democrats Don't Support Impeachment - Pelosi Backs Down - No Vote

Nancy says NO VOTE! For impeachment

Cnn is pissed!

Lol so Is faun haha

Pelosi strategy questioned after refusing authorization vote on impeachment inquiry

No vote is necessary to conduct the impeachment inquiry. What's your hurry?
Why does trump
Look younger then in 2016?
Melanomia turned him on to her plastic surgeon.
God is great
Allah Akbar-n-shit, same thing.
God gave us trump to destroy your motives

Last edited:
The dumb dems are not getting anything from these witnesses because there is nothing to get.....there were no laws broken and the call was perfectly made...Trump has a duty to make sure the beneficiaries of our hard earned tax dollars are not corrupted by crooks within their nation and outside of their nation...like Joe and Hunter...and Obama...you would think that the first Black American president would make sure no corruption entered his historic presidency...but he didn't fucking care enough....
Neither do you, neither does the public. Your political system runs on corruption, we all see now that Don is certainly not going to clean up anything at all. This is why those of you on "both" sides who still "believe in" this political system are left with absolutely nothing but "well your side is more corrupt than my side so there!".
What did Don do Bo?....specifically what laws has he broken?....don't let yourself be fooled...think for yourself....

Why does trump
Look younger then in 2016?
Melanomia turned him on to her plastic surgeon.
God is great
Allah Akbar-n-shit, same thing.
God have us trump to destroy your motives
How about a complete coherent sentence. Too great a reach fer ya?

Cnn is pissed!

Lol so Is faun haha

Pelosi strategy questioned after refusing authorization vote on impeachment inquiry

There are 41dem House seats up for reelection in November that are in Trump friendly territory.

Though I have no faith in polls apparently the internal polling of the candidates concerned shows them being absolutely massacred if they vote for impeachment. In my opinion they're going to get massacred anyway just by being associated with the radicals who have been pounding the drums for impeachment since day one. These candidates want to be able to face their audience and say " I did not vote for impeachment nor was I part of that process ".... Hopefully the Republican challengers will stick the impeachment stigma to the Democratic incumbents and not allow them to slip out from underneath.

Jo

The dumb dems are not getting anything from these witnesses because there is nothing to get.....there were no laws broken and the call was perfectly made...Trump has a duty to make sure the beneficiaries of our hard earned tax dollars are not corrupted by crooks within their nation and outside of their nation...like Joe and Hunter...and Obama...you would think that the first Black American president would make sure no corruption entered his historic presidency...but he didn't fucking care enough....
Neither do you, neither does the public. Your political system runs on corruption, we all see now that Don is certainly not going to clean up anything at all. This is why those of you on "both" sides who still "believe in" this political system are left with absolutely nothing but "well your side is more corrupt than my side so there!".
What did Don do Bo?....specifically what laws has he broken?....don't let yourself be fooled...think for yourself....

Partisanshitheads, on "both" of your sides all sound alike to me. You people know, that's why all you can do is screech nonsense and point at each other so you don't have to confront the ubiquitous corruption that american society runs upon. It's just those "other" guys isn't it. You all deserve each other.

Partisanshitheads, on "both" of your sides all sound alike to me. You people know, that's why all you can do is screech nonsense and point at each other so you don't have to confront the ubiquitous corruption that american society runs upon. It's just those "other" guys isn't it. You all deserve each other.

A good 20% of all the elected officials in both the House and Senate are basically outright owned by China.
This is followed by Mexico, Japan,
Russia and several other large players who shoot marching orders directly into DC on the end of big fat bribe checks. So the business of the American Congress is anything but American.... It has been purchased.

Jo

Nancy can just do it on her own for arbitrary reasons, right? The constitution doesn't say she can't, so it must be ok...
Isn't that Dons take on everything? no one gives a fuck about the constitution other than as a blunt instrument with which to bludgeon each other's partisanshithead ideological opponents.

Cnn is pissed!

Lol so Is faun haha

There are 41dem House seats up for reelection in November that are in Trump friendly territory.

Though I have no faith in polls apparently the internal polling of the candidates concerned shows them being absolutely massacred if they vote for impeachment. In my opinion they're going to get massacred anyway just by being associated with the radicals who have been pounding the drums for impeachment since day one. These candidates want to be able to face their audience and say " I did not vote for impeachment nor was I part of that process ".... Hopefully the Republican challengers will stick the impeachment stigma to the Democratic incumbents and not allow them to slip out from underneath.

Jo
How did 2018 go?

Democrats Are Trapped in Trump’s “Deep State” War
Their agenda should not be to restore the national security status quo but to overhaul it.

a good 20% of all the elected officials in both the House and Senate a basically outright owned by China.
Russia and several other large players who shoot marching orders directly into DC on the end of big fat bribe checks. Show me the business of the American Congress is anything but American.
Don't forget the Israelis who are partnering with our illustrious leaders to place us all under constant Palestinianized corporate police state surveillance. Fweedumb.

Cnn is pissed!

Lol so Is faun haha

Jo
How did 2018 go?

45 GOP retirements followed by enormous efforts on behalf of the DNC by the likes of Paul Ryan and his ilk did exactly what it was supposed to do.

Jo

a good 20% of all the elected officials in both the House and Senate a basically outright owned by China.
Russia and several other large players who shoot marching orders directly into DC on the end of big fat bribe checks. Show me the business of the American Congress is anything but American.
Don't forget the Israelis who are partnering with our illustrious leaders to place us all under constant Palestinianized corporate police state surveillance. Fweedumb.

Yep.... forgot to mention them but yes.

Jo

Cnn is pissed!

Lol so Is faun haha

Jo
How did 2018 go?
Ask the 500 judges trump had appointed lol

Their agenda should not be to restore the national security status quo but to overhaul it.
The amerian public is trapped in a system of political and economic subjugation as concentrated wealth and authoritarianism continues evermore to extract, concentrate and redistribute societal and planetary natural wealth. Trapped by their/our own decision to follow-n-swallow to the very end.

You didn't answer his question. How typical.

You didn't answer his question. How typical.
Sure, Don's done nothing wrong, run with that. That's where you're stuck anyway, stay there.

Don is not the issue, Don is merely a symptom of a diseased dysfunctional society and political/economic system.

How typical that the american public clings desperately to a system designed to subjugate them.

Forum List

Back