Democrats, Communists And Healthcare

What's communist about a private sector competitive insurance market?

Nothing, a real communist country hates the private sector and would nationalize the entire economy by now! Every first world country has a government that regulates the economy, educates the children and mandates standards for the society...Certainly, some have more of a private sector and some less. Obamacare was Romney care and before that was the 1990 republican plan for healthcare. These people have moved so far to the extremes that they don't make a ounce of sense anymore.

This is the problem with hating education....These people don't know what the hell they're talking about and are nothing more then sheeps.

Worked real well in the Soviet Union - didn't it?
You don't even have to go back to the USSR to PROVE just what socialized medicine IS in the REAL world.
Allow me........

Few may know the reason why ACA was passed in the dark of night WITHOUT reading it. But attempts by Communists AND Democrats to pass THAT bill had failed BEFORE. As early as the 30s.

There IS some history of the ACA and who it was TRULY started by and it's NOT Obama BUT when you hear the speaker you will KNOW where ACA was born and WHY Obama passed it late at night and why the democrats REFUSED YOUR RIGHT to look at it.

It's a 12 minute audio done in 1963 and it's like being foretold the future. Fifty years later and every word is being proven TRUE. I should have called this "Words of a Prophet". Because that IS just how TRUE those words have PROVED.

Now I remember who you remind me of.

Let me tell you something BOY and yes I said BOY. I'm 57 and have lived in MY generation AND my son's generation and NOW my grandson's generation. And in ALL those years those generatios I have met TITS smarter then YOU are.

Few may know the reason why ACA was passed in the dark of night WITHOUT reading it. But attempts by Communists AND Democrats to pass THAT bill had failed BEFORE. As early as the 30s.

There IS some history of the ACA and who it was TRULY started by and it's NOT Obama BUT when you hear the speaker you will KNOW where ACA was born and WHY Obama passed it late at night and why the democrats REFUSED YOUR RIGHT to look at it.

It's a 12 minute audio done in 1963 and it's like being foretold the future. Fifty years later and every word is being proven TRUE. I should have called this "Words of a Prophet". Because that IS just how TRUE those words have PROVED.

Now I remember who you remind me of.

Let me tell you something BOY and yes I said BOY. I'm 57 and have lived in MY generation AND my son's generation and NOW my grandson's generation. And in ALL those years those generatios I have met TITS smarter then YOU are.

I'm older than you and you're a fucking retard.

It's the 21st century and we're supposed to be a civilized country. Given that, access to basic healthcare should be available to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. Period.

Fewer doctors accepting new Medicare payments. That's just a fact. Has nothing to do with Obamacare - but it is an indicator of things to come.

Howzzat?

Here's a new patient with a $5,000 deductible who wants you, Doc, to bill his/her/its insurance. But since they don't have the cash to pay your bill (would go toward the deductible) you don't see ANY money.

Look for doctors to know about the status of your deductible before they'll decide whether to allow you to make an appointment.

Strangely enough, doctors are NOT non-profit charities. They and their families have a nasty habit of eating..........

Not sure if you have looked recently at what most doctors are earning, but even family practitioners are earning around $200,000 per year.

Fewer doctors accepting new Medicare payments. That's just a fact. Has nothing to do with Obamacare - but it is an indicator of things to come.

Howzzat?

Here's a new patient with a $5,000 deductible who wants you, Doc, to bill his/her/its insurance. But since they don't have the cash to pay your bill (would go toward the deductible) you don't see ANY money.

Look for doctors to know about the status of your deductible before they'll decide whether to allow you to make an appointment.

Strangely enough, doctors are NOT non-profit charities. They and their families have a nasty habit of eating..........

5000 deductible

and another 6 grand for out of pocket

50 % co pays on "covered services"

and why cant the obamacare insured patient pay the doc

because the financial formula of obamacare

calculated the premium payment to be the max the patient can afford

leaving little of nothing left over to pay those costs

Forum List

Back