Democrats Claim That Because Their Bill Didn't Pass Future Elections Will Be Illegitimate...Who Is Guilty Of Insurrection Now?

Unless your state changes the rules, then you will have to obey the new laws.

Scanning your ID to vote is simple and quick, so what is the damn resistance?

I'll never have to go anywhere to change out my voters registration card. If the state wants to supply me one without any additional action on my part they can. I've asked this many times without anyone ever answering. Why do you suppose no state ever does?

States could be making all new voters registration cards photo ID's now. Why aren't they?

(Politicians want to be able to continue to play you)

I'll never have to go anywhere to change out my voters registration card. If the state wants to supply me one without any additional action on my part they can. I've asked this many times without anyone ever answering. Why do you suppose no state ever does?

States could be making all new voters registration cards photo ID's now. Why aren't they?

(Politicians want to be able to continue to play you)
Because States usually have the voter registration with your driver’s license and this goes for Texas also.

So you don’t need two ID’s but one, so what is the problem again?

Because States usually have the voter registration with your driver’s license and this goes for Texas also.

So you don’t need two ID’s but one, so what is the problem again?

Thousands of people do not have drivers license. Drivers license expire. Voter registration cards do not.

All the same, that did not answer my question.

Thousands of people do not have drivers license. Drivers license expire. Voter registration cards do not.

All the same, that did not answer my question.
Yes it did and you just did not like the answer.

So for all those people that do not have licenses then how do they cash checks, rent a place to live, or have a bank account?

You need proper ID for Government, so tell me how are they getting around this?

Also your ID expires after four to six years usually and the voter registration can be linked to the ID, so again what is your issue?

Your issue is you don’t want to stop any form of voter fraud no matter how little it happens, and for me I have no issue showing my ID, so are you illegally here and using someone else’s voter registration and if not then you have a ID or license and if not and you rent or have a bank account then you are now illegal according of the rules and laws, so let be honest why you object so much is not because you care about the few legal citizens but you want to stay the same so people can cheat!

Yes it did and you just did not like the answer.

So for all those people that do not have licenses then how do they cash checks, rent a place to live, or have a bank account?

You need proper ID for Government, so tell me how are they getting around this?

Also your ID expires after four to six years usually and the voter registration can be linked to the ID, so again what is your issue?

Your issue is you don’t want to stop any form of voter fraud no matter how little it happens, and for me I have no issue showing my ID, so are you illegally here and using someone else’s voter registration and if not then you have a ID or license and if not and you rent or have a bank account then you are now illegal according of the rules and laws, so let be honest why you object so much is not because you care about the few legal citizens but you want to stay the same so people can cheat!

There is no voter fraud. Law suit after law suit. Investigation after investigation. Audit after audit. Nothing.

I'm not going to jump through additional hoops to address your conspiratory theories.

It's always ironic when politicians who think blacks are too stupid to procur a free i.d. accuse those who see through their obvious ruse as being the racists.

Wake me up when republicans do the same.

1642803325696.jpeg

There is no voter fraud. Law suit after law suit. Investigation after investigation. Audit after audit. Nothing.

I'm not going to jump through additional hoops to address your conspiratory theories.
No voter fraud? They're requiring vaccine passports for getting on an aircraft....for going to movies or eating in a restaurant in some cities....but you can't get them to agree that you need an I.D. to vote.:slap:

Forum List

Back