Democrats call for the embracing of black lives matter as BLM calls for murder anyone else

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
- Social Justice Warrior Wants To 'Reclaim' The Term But It Has Been Tainted By BLM Thugs

SJWIDIOCY1.jpg

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

Yesterday a man named Chase Reed, a columnist for The Daily Northwestern, wrote an article titled "Reclaiming the term ‘social justice warrior’ during Trump regime," where he complains that "The terms 'social justice warrior' and 'snowflake' re-entered the status quo in full force," being used in a manner to deligitimatize "individuals who fight to maintain civil liberties across the country," and that "the phrase 'social justice warrior' connotes strength, conviction and a belief in universal liberty" but that "term has been twisted and distorted to describe angry liberals keen to force their 'politically correct' values down the throats of anyone who dares disagree with them."

As I read his assertions, I had to wonder if he has been watching his beloved "social justice warriors.......
Black Lives Matter SJW Says "We Need To Start Killing People," As DNC Chair Candidate Encourages Embracing BLM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Justice warriors aren't they quite the weak warriors of society..... All fueled by Soros who loves to create trouble and divide people.

- Social Justice Warrior Wants To 'Reclaim' The Term But It Has Been Tainted By BLM Thugs

SJWIDIOCY1.jpg

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

Yesterday a man named Chase Reed, a columnist for The Daily Northwestern, wrote an article titled "Reclaiming the term ‘social justice warrior’ during Trump regime," where he complains that "The terms 'social justice warrior' and 'snowflake' re-entered the status quo in full force," being used in a manner to deligitimatize "individuals who fight to maintain civil liberties across the country," and that "the phrase 'social justice warrior' connotes strength, conviction and a belief in universal liberty" but that "term has been twisted and distorted to describe angry liberals keen to force their 'politically correct' values down the throats of anyone who dares disagree with them."

As I read his assertions, I had to wonder if he has been watching his beloved "social justice warriors.......
Black Lives Matter SJW Says "We Need To Start Killing People," As DNC Chair Candidate Encourages Embracing BLM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Justice warriors aren't they quite the weak warriors of society..... All fueled by Soros who loves to create trouble and divide people.
Look at that picture. What do you see? The young and lazy "warriors" want their safe spaces to color and play with play dough. Sure they yell and scream but just what good are they? Get back to school!

Forum List

Back