When will the new Congress do inquiries into BLM or have a committee about the fraud and criminal activity of Black Lives Matter?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
That is the question. Because we heard this from the freedom caucus. We heard this from Republicans that they will investigate Blm . I demand as an American citizen to look into these people and how they have mansions. Because the reports are suggesting that they’re stealing millions of dollars from poor people.

We stand united as black Americans and white Americans against corruption. So I’m going to ask does anybody here know anything about some committees being set up to look into the activities of Black Lives Matter? . And I demand Congress to do something about this within a few months as they said they would.

Huge masses of Americans feel the same way as I do on this one and if the Republicans don’t do anything about this I won’t vote for them.

This kind of shit is why the democrats lost the house in 2022. Because of this anti-police and racial divisionary shit we now have to fear losing our safetynet, ssi, medicare and literally deinvest in our own fucking country....Wake up democrats. Mayor lightfoot just lost reelection based on these retarded pro-criminal policies. Lets be the party of common sense, law and investment into our country. The BLM sucks ass. Biden is right to distance our party away from this group!

That is the question. Because we heard this from the freedom caucus. We heard this from Republicans that they will investigate Blm . I demand as an American citizen to look into these people and how they have mansions. Because the reports are suggesting that they’re stealing millions of dollars from poor people.

We stand united as black Americans and white Americans against corruption. So I’m going to ask does anybody here know anything about some committees being set up to look into the activities of Black Lives Matter? . And I demand Congress to do something about this within a few months as they said they would.

They do not have the right to harass private citizens. They should sue under the RICO statutes.

This kind of shit is why the democrats lost the house in 2022. Because of this anti-police and racial divisionary shit we now have to fear losing our safetynet, ssi, medicare and literally deinvest in our own fucking country....Wake up democrats. Mayor lightfoot just lost reelection based on these retarded pro-criminal policies. Lets be the party of common sense, law and investment into our country. The BLM sucks ass. Biden is right to distance our party away from this group!

The Republicans staggered across the finish line and they could very well lose the House again in 2024.

Who is BLM? It's not an centralized organization. What is there to investigate? That's lilke say we should investigate MAGA. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back