Democrats block amendment to prevent Fairness Doctrine

Kimberly Clark is trying to make more money by selling new toilet paper dispensers to businesses. Businesses are trying to make more money by cutting thier paper product costs and thus increase profits. Neither of these are doing any thing to save the planet...they are doing it to make more money by inconveniencing YOU. THis is not the liberal nanny state...it is pure American corporate greed.

There have been many liberal tree huggers running around telling us how we need to cut back on the consumption of toilet paper

Seems yo me KC is responding to the demands of the kook left tree huggers. I would think you would be thrilled

Someone is actually listening to the tree hugger nuts in your party

There have been many liberal tree huggers running around telling us how we need to cut back on the consumption of toilet paper

Seems yo me KC is responding to the demands of the kook left tree huggers. I would think you would be thrilled

Someone is actually listening to the tree hugger nuts in your party

the link you provided clearly stated that KC was making these machines in ordeer to gain market share in the multi-billion dollar away from home toilet paper market.

the link you provided clearly stated that KC was making these machines in ordeer to gain market share in the multi-billion dollar away from home toilet paper market.

Then why are you having a cow?

I think both could be the motive for KC

Then why are you having a cow?

I think both could be the motive for KC

I am simply pointing out that Hannity takes an instance of pure corporate greed and tries to SPIN it to be some edict from the liberal nanny state. And yet you all try to portray him as this "illuminator of truth". He is an uber-partisan spin-meister. pure and simple.

And if you think that Kimberly-Clark has any motive other than maximizing shareholder wealth, you are an even bigger fool than I thought you were - if that is possible.

I am simply pointing out that Hannity takes an instance of pure corporate greed and tries to SPIN it to be some edict from the liberal nanny state. And yet you all try to portray him as this "illuminator of truth". He is an uber-partisan spin-meister. pure and simple.

And if you think that Kimberly-Clark has any motive other than maximizing shareholder wealth, you are an even bigger fool than I thought you were - if that is possible.

Who is all?

all those who say that conservative talk radio is a beacon of truth and does not need to be counter-balanced on the airwaves.

all those who say that conservative talk radio is a beacon of truth and does not need to be counter-balanced on the airwaves.

and those of us that don't say 'beacon of truth' but a pov in many cases? Why can't PBS, NPR, or other liberal media respond?

PBS/NPR are funded, in part, by taxpayer dollars. They cannot be as rabidly partisan as conservative talk radio - ever. Can you imagine talk radio on an NPR station where the host advertised his show as the "Stop Rudy and the Rest of those terrible Republicans " Express?

Hannity calls his show that "stop Hillary express" every day.

PBS/NPR are funded, in part, by taxpayer dollars. They cannot be as rabidly partisan as conservative talk radio - ever. Can you imagine talk radio on an NPR station where the host advertised his show as the "Stop Rudy and the Rest of those terrible Republicans " Express?

Hannity calls his show that "stop Hillary express" every day.

LOL, they do a good impersonation of partisanship. I know you are way brighter than this, so it's become a point that you just want the one venue where conservatives win, killed. Gottcha, meaning understood why you are for Fairness doctrine.

LOL, they do a good impersonation of partisanship. I know you are way brighter than this, so it's become a point that you just want the one venue where conservatives win, killed. Gottcha, meaning understood why you are for Fairness doctrine.

conservatives "win" by being totally over the top with partisan bullshit and masquerading it as truth.

No comment about the Kimberly Clark total LIE told by Hannity and the fact that when I called and said I wanted to take issue with that stupid assertion, his staff promptly hung up on me?

You do realise with this post you are personifying the worst of the right?

it was sarcasm. Nowhere in the supposedly left biased mainstream media does ANYONE go after republicans with the virulence of Rush and Sean and Howie and Laura and Savage.

conservatives "win" by being totally over the top with partisan bullshit and masquerading it as truth.

No comment about the Kimberly Clark total LIE told by Hannity and the fact that when I called and said I wanted to take issue with that stupid assertion, his staff promptly hung up on me?

I don't listen or watch Hannity, thus I'm out of the loop. I do know that liberals have an overwhelming advantage in print, networks, and 2 out of 3 cable news outlets.

I don't listen or watch Hannity, thus I'm out of the loop. I do know that liberals have an overwhelming advantage in print, networks, and 2 out of 3 cable news outlets.

and, if there is any advantage, it is minor and subtle compared to the bludgeoning done by conservative talk radio ever single day 24/7.

and, if there is any advantage, it is minor and subtle compared to the bludgeoning done by conservative talk radio ever single day 24/7.

So, you are saying that I was lying and their is parity between conservatives and liberals regarding networks, print and 2 out of 3 cable news outlets? I haven't even mentioned PBS...

So, you are saying that I was lying and their is parity between conservatives and liberals regarding networks, print and 2 out of 3 cable news outlets? I haven't even mentioned PBS...

no...I said that most of the news media is NEWS media and not commentary. ANd when the MSM does engage in commentary, if it is "liberal" in nature, it pales in comparison to the rabidly partisan rantings of conservative talk radio which never even bothers with attempting to portray itself as "news". SHit...Hannity calls himself a source of news and commentary, but needs to cut away to Fox news every half hour for two minutes of actual news. The other 28 minutes is profoundly rabid anti-liberal anti-democratic ranting. There is NOWHERE in the mainstream media where such rabid partisan liberalism is allowed to exist.

no...I said that most of the news media is NEWS media and not commentary. ANd when the MSM does engage in commentary, if it is "liberal" in nature, it pales in comparison to the rabidly partisan rantings of conservative talk radio which never even bothers with attempting to portray itself as "news". SHit...Hannity calls himself a source of news and commentary, but needs to cut away to Fox news every half hour for two minutes of actual news. The other 28 minutes is profoundly rabid anti-liberal anti-democratic ranting. There is NOWHERE in the mainstream media where such rabid partisan liberalism is allowed to exist.

I don't think you said all of the above. Regardless, next question, you are now saying that the networks and print media, and 2 out of 3 cable news outlets, present an unbiased case of news stories, as the norm? Still not mentioning NPR or PBS...

I don't think you said all of the above. Regardless, next question, you are now saying that the networks and print media, and 2 out of 3 cable news outlets, present an unbiased case of news stories, as the norm? Still not mentioning NPR or PBS...

you are purposely twisting my words. I NEVER suggested that the MSM was totally unbiased.

I am saying that whatever "liberal bias" that exists in the mainstream media is overwhelmed by the bitter and virulent and non-stop bias of talk radio.

Forum List

Back