Democrats being Democrats.....Cheating Scandal in CT

Why did Trump?
trump-fifth.jpg

I see...You're only for rights for yourself....Nice Alinsky tactic...
No, I'm all for rights. I see the point sailed a mile above your head. Nice MAGA tactic.

It's all about the hypocrisy, dipshit. And it is Trump who attacked people using the Fifth. So your Alinsky tactic comment should be aimed at him.

Dumbass.

None of the signatures verified, who’s to say legally or not?
The ballot had to be requested by the individual voter to be mailed to their home etc....

Every ballot turned in and counted, had to be requested by the voter, and this is also a check, before ballot is accepted and counted on election day.

If the absentee ballot was not individually requested, it was not counted.

This check and balance prevents ballot stuffing possibilities.

Ballot HARVESTING is not fraud, picking up ballots and dropping them off may be illegal in some states but it is not voter fraud.

It becomes voter fraud when the person collecting the ballots, doesn't turn them over or drop them in a ballot box.....

Fraudster ballot harvesters go in to neighborhoods known to be voters for their opposition candidate, collect their ballots, and then destroys them instead of turning them over to election offices or ballot box dropped.

The ballot had to be requested by the individual voter to be mailed to their home etc....

Every ballot turned in and counted, had to be requested by the voter, and this is also a check, before ballot is accepted and counted on election day.

If the absentee ballot was not individually requested, it was not counted.

This is simply NOT true....And you damned well know it....

This check and balance prevents ballot stuffing possibilities.

Not when you have judges in your pocket issuing edicts that ballots don't have to be verified....But you know this too...

Ballot HARVESTING is not fraud, picking up ballots and dropping them off may be illegal in some states but it is not voter fraud.

That is the stupidest thing I think I've read in here in a while....

It becomes voter fraud when the person collecting the ballots, doesn't turn them over or drop them in a ballot box.....

Fraudster ballot harvesters go in to neighborhoods known to be voters for their opposition candidate, collect their ballots, and then destroys them instead of turning them over to election offices or ballot box dropped.

Yeah, well that may have happened as well.....Check the article above....Millions of unaccounted for ballots....

We saw unprecedented amounts of single line ballots in 2020, couple that with no signature verification, and a drop box system in many states that are documented where people were making multiple late night drops, to multiple locations, and there is NO WAY you'll convince me that all of that was on the up and up....

Forum List

Back