Democrats ban word "Easter". Now we have Spring Egg Hunts

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I'm not religious but when a dood rises from the dead, i think that should be celebrated!!!!

War on Easter? Schools, Cities Planning Another Round of ?Spring Egg Hunts? - Kyle Olson - [page]

Mar 21, 2013 In our increasingly politically-correct society, Christmas isn’t the only holiday too hot to handle for school districts. Easter, another holiday rooted in Christian faith, is now being marginalized by governmental entities.

School districts and cities across America are holding “Spring egg hunts” and similar events, frequently omitting the word “Easter” from calendars and public announcements. Consider these:

• On March 16th, Flat Rock Elementary School in Anderson, South Carolina is holding a “Community Egg Hunt.”
• West Shore School District will be holding its “PTO Egg Hunt” on March 16th.
• New York’s East Meadow Schools will be holding its “Spring Egg Hunt” on March 19.
• The Prospect Heights Public Library District in Illinois is holding its “Spring Egg Hunt” on March 26th.
• California’s Manhattan Beach Unified School District has its “Spring Egg Hunt” in late March.
• The City of Upland, California will hold its “Spring Egg Hunt” March 30

Christmas isn’t the only holiday too hot to handle for school districts. Easter, another holiday rooted in Christian faith
Actually they're both rooted in Pagan ritualism.

But I'm secure enough in my own Faith to know why me and mine celebrate them.

I'm just weary of the nanner-neener bullshit that gets drug out around the HOLYdays

:cool:

I'm not religious but when a dood rises from the dead, i think that should be celebrated!!!!

War on Easter? Schools, Cities Planning Another Round of ?Spring Egg Hunts? - Kyle Olson - [page]

Mar 21, 2013 In our increasingly politically-correct society, Christmas isn’t the only holiday too hot to handle for school districts. Easter, another holiday rooted in Christian faith, is now being marginalized by governmental entities.

School districts and cities across America are holding “Spring egg hunts” and similar events, frequently omitting the word “Easter” from calendars and public announcements. Consider these:

• On March 16th, Flat Rock Elementary School in Anderson, South Carolina is holding a “Community Egg Hunt.”
• West Shore School District will be holding its “PTO Egg Hunt” on March 16th.
• New York’s East Meadow Schools will be holding its “Spring Egg Hunt” on March 19.
• The Prospect Heights Public Library District in Illinois is holding its “Spring Egg Hunt” on March 26th.
• California’s Manhattan Beach Unified School District has its “Spring Egg Hunt” in late March.
• The City of Upland, California will hold its “Spring Egg Hunt” March 30

How nice that you are "helping" your baby jesus! :eek:

I never understood what egg hunts and the Easter Bunny have to do with Easter anyway.

It's too crazy to be just hypocritical. Radical liberal democrats are so tolerant of every form of sexual activity and jihad madness that they change the name of traditions that extend as far back as the origin of the Country in order not to offend other cultures but the tolerance does not extend as far as conservative women and the Tea Party folks.

Where are you guys getting the idea this is all Democrats anyway? Anderson, South Carolina? Hardly a bastion of leftists.

It's too crazy to be just hypocritical. Radical liberal democrats are so tolerant of every form of sexual activity and jihad madness that they change the name of traditions that extend as far back as the origin of the Country in order not to offend other cultures but the tolerance does not extend as far as conservative women and the Tea Party folks.

This could be fun. Please name 25 forms of sexual activity that liberals are "tolerant of" but you are not.

Then, please name 25 forms of sexual activity that you are "tolerant of".

We will then judge who will have more fun on Easter Sunday.

Forum List

Back