Democrats Attempting To Introduce Media Reports As New Evidence In the Impeachment Trial

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Their evidence was weak a Hell....yet they rushed a vote on impeachment before anyone could find out what exactly happened. Now the Democrats want to introduce more evidence into the trial that wasn't in the original impeachment. Evidence that is simply opinion based in the media.

They claim that what the GOA claims proves their point. It does not. It simply proves that they have friends in the GOA willing to lie to strengthen a very weak case.

I don't care what they say.....everyone knows the president can withhold foreign aid for any reason. Democrats simply want us to believe the reason he withheld it was different from the reason he actually used. It's just their opinion. So in effect....they're trying to convict him for something they literally dreamed up.....not something he actually did. Their negative attitudes are what is on trial here.

Wrap your mind around this for awhile.

Last edited:
Mud..the Senate is holding the trial. They can call who they want as witnesses. Like in every trial. Trump’s impeachment in the House was like an indictment from a Grand Jury.

Lev Parnas’ testimony is critical as it shows the Trump syndicate’s conspiracy to extort the Ukraine and the Don’s personal involvement in this scheme.

The GOP members of the Senate have told their supporters that the evidence they see must be limited to what they receive from the house. Their supporters, being morons, have bought into this lie and it is now fucking gospel.

Fucking morons.

Their evidence was weak a Hell....yet they rushed a vote on impeachment before anyone could find out what exactly happened. Now the Democrats want to introduce more evidence into the trial that wasn't in the original impeachment. Evidence that is simply opinion based in the media.

They claim that what the GOA claims proves their point. It does not. It simply proves that they have friends in the GOA willing to lie to strengthen a very weak case.

I don't care what they say.....everyone knows the president can withhold foreign aid for any reason. Democrats simply want us to believe the reason he withheld it was different from the reason he actually used. It's just their opinion. So in effect....they're trying to convict him for something they literally dreamed up.....not something he actually did. They're negative attitudes are what is on trial here.

It takes a special kind of moron to believe that Trump’s motives were pure with regard to the aid to Ukraine being held up. The same kind of moron who is fine with the fact that fact witnesses have been obstructed from testifying.....while whining about the fact that we have not had fact witnesses.

Mud..the Senate is holding the trial. They can call who they want as witnesses. Like in every trial. Trump’s impeachment in the House was like an indictment from a Grand Jury.

Lev Parnas’ testimony is critical as it shows the Trump syndicate’s conspiracy to extort the Ukraine and the Don’s personal involvement in this scheme.
I'm sorry....but this isn't just a normal trial.
The only similarity is that the jurors are sworn in and must keep silent. They aren't allowed to ask questions.
Democrats have their case and must present it.
If their case doesn't hold water....the jurors must vote accordingly.
Nothing that they produce in the media or anywhere else is admissible unless the evidence is under oath.
And there are no assurances that hearing new witnesses is going to change the evidence they produced in the impeachment process.
I'd like to hear from Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. They are relevant witnesses....but the Democrats refuse to allow this.
I'd also like to put Adam Schiff under oath.....but the Democrats won't allow this.
So fuck em.

I don't care what they say.....everyone knows the president can withhold foreign aid for any reason. Democrats simply want us to believe the reason he withheld it was different from the reason he actually used. It's just their opinion. So in effect....they're trying to convict him for something they literally dreamed up.....not something he actually did. They're negative attitudes are what is on trial here.

It takes a special kind of moron to believe that Trump’s motives were pure with regard to the aid to Ukraine being held up. The same kind of moron who is fine with the fact that fact witnesses have been obstructed from testifying.....while whining about the fact that we have not had fact witnesses.
It also takes a special kind of moron to believe that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats really believe that this is a sad and tragic event.

It also takes a special kind of moron to believe that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats really believe that this is a sad and tragic event.

What? The impeachment?

It is. Pelosi especially wanted to avoid it.

You need to pay closer attention.

The only similarity is that the jurors are sworn in and must keep silent. They aren't allowed to ask questions.
Nothing that they produce in the media or anywhere else is admissible unless the evidence is under oath.
And there are no assurances that hearing new witnesses is going to change the evidence they produced in the impeachment process.
I'd like to hear from Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. They are relevant witnesses....but the Democrats refuse to allow this.
I'd also like to put Adam Schiff under oath.....but the Democrats won't allow this.
So fuck em.

I can assure you that the Democrats are not the ones refusing to allow witnesses.

I welcome the GOP calling Biden and Schiff to testify at this trial. You will then see something that you won’t like.

What? The impeachment?

No....I think you need to pay closer attention.
Pelosi timed this impeachment to take place now....so that she could get rid of Pence after Trump is gone and put herself in the Oval Office....giving the Republicans no time to find and prepare another candidate.

So fuck em.

I can assure you that the Democrats are not the ones refusing to allow witnesses.

I welcome the GOP calling Biden and Schiff to testify at this trial. You will then see something that you won’t like.
Bullshit. Republicans weren't allowed any witnesses in during the impeachment.
And putting Biden and Schiff under oath will open them up to perjury charges.....and they don't want that.

So fuck em.

Schiff, whistle blower?? Seriously get help

I don't care what they say.....everyone knows the president can withhold foreign aid for any reason. Democrats simply want us to believe the reason he withheld it was different from the reason he actually used. It's just their opinion. So in effect....they're trying to convict him for something they literally dreamed up.....not something he actually did. Their negative attitudes are what is on trial here.

Sorry, your fat assed fucker is guilty as shit. Your lying & having a tizzy fit will not change it.

No, Presidents can not use government funds to force other coutries to do their personal bidding.

If Congress say to send money to a country, then you send it. If you don't think it should not be sent, go to Congress.

So fuck em.
Lying fuck.

Bullshit. Republicans weren't allowed any witnesses in during the impeachment.
And putting Biden and Schiff under oath will open them up to perjury charges.....and they don't want that.

It is a sad and tragic event...and Trump's done it entirely to himself. Why? Because he's fundamentally corrupt and he's a moron. Fundamentally corrupt morons don't demonstrate much in the way of self awareness...or the capacity for learning. What did you expect when a narcissist reality TV show host with no political experience got elected?

Sorry, your fat assed fucker is guilty as shit. Your lying & having a tizzy fit will not change it.

No, Presidents can not use government funds to force other coutries to do their personal bidding.

If Congress say to send money to a country, then you send it. If you don't think it should not be sent, go to Congress.
He said today hes pulling more money from the Pentagon to build the wall and he’s your president for a long time lol

Actually, he is trying to get the miitary to build 270 miles of wall.

Money our troops will not have. I knew you Trumpettes hates our troops & you keep proving it every day.

Wonder why those Iranian missiles weren't shot down? Because those bases had no missile defense systems. Because they were expensive.

But hey, Trump';s campaign promise is so much more important.

Congress said no money for walls. Trump is pissing on the US Constitution & you love it. When did you assfucks start to hate America so much?

He said today hes pulling more money from the Pentagon to build the wall and he’s your president for a long time lol

Media reports that are fake, pushed by them to begin with. Have they learned nothing? That was how they justified the Russian hoax. Plant a fake story, then say they have reason to start an investigation on that fake report.

Last edited:

What? The impeachment?

So tragic that she was smiling handing out commemorative gold pens and joking during the signing of the articles. The only thing missing was the champagne and dancing girls. Nothing say sad and tragic event like a celebration.

High crimes and misdemeanors. Misdemeanors are also crimes. So what crime has Trump committed? Obstruction of congress? That's no crime. It's more an example of separation of powers than it is a crime. Abuse of power? That's no crime. This three year wet dream our House Democrats have been living in is taking a heavy mental toll.

The GOP members of the Senate have told their supporters that the evidence they see must be limited to what they receive from the house. Their supporters, being morons, have bought into this lie and it is now fucking gospel.

Fucking morons.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

potmeetket.jpg

Forum List

Back