Democrats asking for questions banned from debates

I predict that the bias present at each debate will depend on who hosts the debate. If they are all by the same host, they will be equally biased.

I think Fox News should be allowed to host one.

I like to hear questions from the audience too....only sometimes they are planted softballs.

Seems that all questions should be on the table. But beyond that, what's the point? None of them give a straight answer anyway. They just revert back to some sort of canned response that tells us nothing.

The one way to tell if a man can hold his own in a debate is to ask him questions he's not seen before.

Obama doesn't handle this very well...he can't use a fucking teleprompter.:eusa_boohoo:

I predict that the bias present at each debate will depend on who hosts the debate. If they are all by the same host, they will be equally biased.

I like to hear questions from the audience too....only sometimes they are planted softballs.

We already know what will happen.

90% of the questions will be social issues about homos and that sort of thing, and the other 10% will be on the things a POTUS is suppose to be working on.

They take the audience questions and screen for those on the list of "approved questions" anyways.

It's a setup from the get-go.

Seems that all questions should be on the table. But beyond that, what's the point? None of them give a straight answer anyway. They just revert back to some sort of canned response that tells us nothing.

The one way to tell if a man can hold his own in a debate is to ask him questions he's not seen before.

Obama doesn't handle this very well...he can't use a fucking teleprompter.:eusa_boohoo:

He uses a teleprompter in a debate? That's interesting.

You honestly think flip-flop Romney is going to be able to come across as sounding sincere and well thought-out? Please.

I may have posted this yesterday. Romney should just say he has no intentions of participating in debates that are moderated by blatantly biased moderators.

Candy Crowley already let her bias show just a few days ago. Bob Schieffer is a partisan hack. Jim Lehrer is tolerable but he works for PBS which is funded by the government and is embroiled in controversy.

There is no way Romney gets a fair shake even if it hits 5 grand slams during the debate. These moderators will let Obama ramble and nedver follow up on anything that he says that should be challenged.

I'd respect Romney even more if he had the balls to say no to the debates.

Sorry if I misspelled their names.

The format is outdated anyway because there is no real debate. It's like a biased press conference

Where did you this info I have a feeling it was from Fox anf of course they are such a reputable"news" organization, if you have no thoughts of your own they are.

Forum List

Back