Democrats Are Intentionally Keeping Things Shut Down Until After The Election

COVID is keeping things shut down

If you say so :abgg2q.jpg:
Whether Republicans like it or not, COVID is the boss.
COVID will decide when we can open up, not the reelection of Trump
I'm sure that you realize that the vaccine (when we DO get one) won't be 100% effective...

So what are you proposing???

Shutting everything down permanently (or at least for a lot longer, until Covid-19 disappears)???

LMAO The Stupid Shit Leftist believe.

COVID is not the reason for the shut down.

Leftist live in an Alternate Reality of Fakke News.
Why we can’t trust Republicans to protect us
Then apparently you need to take steps to protect yourself....

Since it could take years to finally beat Covid-19 (see my link in post 21), I strongly suggest that you lock yourself in your home and refrain from having contact with anyone else for the foreseeable future....

So obvious to any that pay attention. Trump's economy is strong. Covid lockdowns and democrap destruction hurt the economy just before an election. Hmmm, I just wonder how the Dems feel about this? Maybe open things up and stop the race-hate rioting and let the economy get back on track prior to Nov 3? Think they want that?

Nah. They want to lock as much down as they can, set as much on fire as they can, and then cry "this happened under TRUMP'S leadership!"

:auiqs.jpg:

Now we wait and see how stupid or aware this country really is. If Biden wins? The stupid has won, and America as we know it is FUBAR.

absolute bullshit.. The dems are doing everything in their power to stop the re-opening of the country
Notice how low the infection rate is in Canada and Europe.
They took tough action and can now reopen.

Trump has led us in COVID denial and we are nowhere close to reopening

Looks pretty damn real? Is that because you believe it's something she would say?
Here's what a quick search on it brought up for me:

I trust my eyes. You can trust a bunch of leftwing "fact-checkers" who claim they can find no record of AOC saying it. Of course not, dipwick-- -- she DELETED IT. But someone saved it before the DNC told her to get it off the web.

FACTS ARE FACTS. AOC let the cat out of the bag, and now, another democrat has let the same thing slip.

If Biden wins, Covid-19 will disappear like a puff of smoke.

If Trump wins, democrats will ramp up rioting, looting, violence and Covid obstruction.

THEY HAVE SAID SO.
Sure, facts are facts. That AOC posted that is not a fact, however. I’d like more confirmation than some random anonymous social media claim. ;)

Looks pretty damn real? Is that because you believe it's something she would say?

I trust my eyes. You can trust a bunch of leftwing "fact-checkers" who claim they can find no record of AOC saying it. Of course not, dipwick-- -- she DELETED IT. But someone saved it before the DNC told her to get it off the web.

FACTS ARE FACTS. AOC let the cat out of the bag, and now, another democrat has let the same thing slip.

If Trump wins, democrats will ramp up rioting, looting, violence and Covid obstruction.

THEY HAVE SAID SO.
Sure, facts are facts. That AOC posted that is not a fact, however. I’d like more confirmation than some random anonymous social media claim. ;)

I'm a document examiner. I'm loathe to see any signs of tampering or alteration. Please show me where the document image off Twitter is fraudulent. This is the only test that matters.

absolute bullshit.. The dems are doing everything in their power to stop the re-opening of the country

Trump has led us in COVID denial and we are nowhere close to reopening
Quit worrying...

Since Pervert Joe can cure cancer, if he wins the election I'm sure he'll celebrate by curing Covid-19 on November 4th...

Unless the senile old fart forgets!!!

A Trump-hating liberal Democrat accidently admits what many of us have believed all along...

There is not a Prog here who wouldn't support cheating in order to get Rump out.

Last edited:

THEY HAVE SAID SO.

I'm a document examiner. I'm loathe to see any signs of tampering or alteration. Please show me where the document image off Twitter is fraudulent. This is the only test that matters.
I see. Have you done an examination of the “document” in question? Or are you saying I should disprove it’s validity rather than have whoever posted it prove its validity?
Again, I’m not going to just accept a supposed screenshot from some random social media post when it’s denied and no one can find it, even in a deleted archive.

THEY HAVE SAID SO.

I see. Have you done an examination of the “document” in question? Or are you saying I should disprove it’s validity rather than have whoever posted it prove its validity?
Again, I’m not going to just accept a supposed screenshot from some random social media post when it’s denied and no one can find it, even in a deleted archive.

HERE'S THE DOCUMENT. It's an electronic image file. I added in the red stuff.

FB_IMG_159294.jpg

Now this Scott guy says he saved this off Twitter before it was deleted. I assume it was a screen-shot. You're saying its fraudulent. Now I can't go into court and dispute the authenticity of a document and cite some webpage whose author reports that they've "fact-checked" the story through some unspecified means and determined the story is false, that AOC never posted it. I would need to produce a copy of the image file and SHOW graphable proof of what it is in the file that suggests, indicates or proves tampering, alteration or inauthenticity!

SO I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN: what is your basis to claim AOC never posted this other than HER WORD that she says now that she never did?

THEY HAVE SAID SO.

HERE'S THE DOCUMENT. It's an electronic image file. I added in the red stuff.

View attachment 387343

Now this Scott guy says he saved this off Twitter before it was deleted. I assume it was a screen-shot. You're saying its fraudulent. Now I can't go into court and dispute the authenticity of a document and cite some webpage whose author reports that they've "fact-checked" the story through some unspecified means and determined the story is false, that AOC never posted it. I would need to produce a copy of the image file and SHOW graphable proof of what it is in the file that suggests, indicates or proves tampering, alteration or inauthenticity!

SO I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN: what is your basis to claim AOC never posted this other than HER WORD that she says now that she never did?
Actually the only thing I’ve claimed is that I am not going to believe the tweet is real just because some anonymous person put it on their social media. The only things I’ve seen regarding it’s authenticity are a denial from aoc that she ever posted it and various sites claiming it isn’t real. That is based, in part, on a database of deleted posts that is supposedly kept and in which this tweet was not found.
You seem determined to accept this is real, and to have others accept it as real. I’m guessing that is because you’d like it to be real. I don’t care about AOC much one way or another so I’m willing to be skeptical

Everyone already knows this. They are trying to keep schools closed even though science has PROVEN more children will die from not going to school. So they not only willing to hurt our economy they will kill children to get power. Fucking disgusting human beings.

You seem determined to accept this is real
Because it not only fits the MO and actions of the democrats, it fits other things AOC and other democrats have said, and now was just corroborated by another democrat in another thread here yesterday. It all fits together. They call that circumstantial evidence.

People have been convicted of murder on less evidence.

No they can't. Where on Earth are you getting that from? It's obvious you have not been paying attention to what is going on across the pond. Europe is seeing a new spike in cases. The UK, Spain, and Belgium all currently have higher death rates than we do. Italy's rate is the same as ours. The UK just reimplemented a restriction of no more than six people at a gathering. France just got hit with a new wave of cases. Eastern Europe is now getting hit again. The entire continent is getting slammed with a second wave. What you call "tough action" didn't do a thing. The only country in Europe seeing a steady decline in new cases and deaths is, wait for it..... Sweden! The country that did nothing.

Everyone already knows this. They are trying to keep schools closed even though science has PROVEN more children will die from not going to school. So they not only willing to hurt our economy they will kill children to get power. Fucking disgusting human beings.
link to your science

Because it not only fits the MO and actions of the democrats, it fits other things AOC and other democrats have said, and now was just corroborated by another democrat in another thread here yesterday. It all fits together. They call that circumstantial evidence.

Convicted of murder? Based on someone's social media post claiming a picture is a screenshot of a post that can't be found elsewhere, and corroborated by another anonymous person on a message board?

People may have been convicted of murder on less evidence, but that's only because sometimes the judicial system is a failure. :lol:

Convicted of murder? Based on someone's social media post claiming a picture is a screenshot of a post that can't be found elsewhere, and corroborated by another anonymous person on a message board?

People may have been convicted of murder on less evidence, but that's only because sometimes the judicial system is a failure. :lol:

The image file stands on its own. It looks absolutely authentic down to the smallest detail. Either show me where it is faked or shut up. I don't want to hear where some "fact-checker" can't prove it real so it must be false.

Forum List

Back