Democrats Are Intentionally Keeping Things Shut Down Until After The Election

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
A Trump-hating liberal Democrat accidently admits what many of us have believed all along...

AOC has said so, and thankfully someone saved this before she could backpedal and erase it:

FB_IMG_159294.jpg

One must always keep in mind that only a tiny fraction of today's "inconveniences" (lost jobs, economic ruination, emotional strife) is the result of the novel Corona Virus. The rest is SELF-IMPOSED constraints, mainly fostered by Democrat governors, which could be eliminated or greatly rolled back at any time.

And many of those constraints are totally disconnected to the actual dangers of the virus, to wit, the closing of schools.

Regardless of who wins, the constraints will fall rapidly after the election. And Trump had better fucking win!

A Trump-hating liberal Democrat accidently admits what many of us have believed all along...

AOC has said so, and thankfully someone saved this before she could backpedal and erase it:

View attachment 387214

Can we get confirmation on this statement?

View attachment 387214

Knock yourself out. Looks pretty damn real to me but if you think it's fake, I'm all open to your proving it so.

View attachment 387214

Knock yourself out. Looks pretty damn real to me but if you think it's fake, I'm all open to your proving it so.

Looks pretty damn real? Is that because you believe it's something she would say?

Here's what a quick search on it brought up for me:

Looks pretty damn real? Is that because you believe it's something she would say?
Here's what a quick search on it brought up for me:

I trust my eyes. You can trust a bunch of leftwing "fact-checkers" who claim they can find no record of AOC saying it. Of course not, dipwick-- -- she DELETED IT. But someone saved it before the DNC told her to get it off the web.

FACTS ARE FACTS. AOC let the cat out of the bag, and now, another democrat has let the same thing slip.

If Biden wins, Covid-19 will disappear like a puff of smoke.

If Trump wins, democrats will ramp up rioting, looting, violence and Covid obstruction.

THEY HAVE SAID SO.

COVID is keeping things shut down

What will you say when everything opens up on nov 4th?

It's a coincidence?

Democrats are dishing out suffering & death in many ways...they are betting that you will blame your suffering on Trump.

- Keeping things shut down (but not rioting).
- Ordering police to stand down among riots. Allowing their own cities to burn.
- Not prosecuting rioters, arsonists, and murderers (Trump had to send feds in to get the guy who shot & murdered a Trump-supporter).
- Banning a drug that works with covid (hydroxychloroquine) and telling you it will kill you while stock-piling it for themselves.
- blocking the covid stimulus check (unemployment).
- All the while fanning the flames of racial hatred.

View attachment 387214
i hate AOC and all, but she did not say this.

Last edited:
The fact remains that the DEMOCRAT governors are keeping the shutdowns going (unless you want to loot and burn down the city)...

Considering the impact that shutdowns have on the economy (and the fact that people are getting fed up with having their lives brought to a standstill), it will be interesting to see how severe the backlash against the Democrats will be....

Forum List

Back