Democrats all set to be destroyed because of low net worth !!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
Why Targeting Millennial Consumers Might Not Be Such a Hot Idea After All – Adweek

Conservatives can now bring boycotts to destroy the crooked democrat party ...

The voters of democrats and liberals net worth has dropped 35 % according to the above article . This comes from under 35 voting more for democrats than over 35

Of course this should of been understood with the worthless degrees with high student loans and high cost living in cities

This then also proves that democrats are the unwise of the voters

I have never seen a liberal party in power in the USA...The group with the largest throw way stash of cash is the people in their 50's...Yet they don't direct much advertising but for bladder control, hair loss or teeth implants...The rest is for the still hip crowd or the ones that still have good hips..

• Banned
The ones with the lowest net worth will lose with boycott wars

These are the democrats who foolishly got brainwashed into getting worthless degrees with high student debt

The leaders of the democrats should be arrested

Sounds like our economy is great for the wealthy...

By wealthy you mean Americans.

Yes, the economy is great for Americans. That's what we elected Trump for. First time in ages wages are going up.
Wages are still very stagnant. And I hear net worth dropping for many.

Yeah, probably are in your anti-American circles getting kicked back to Mexico. I was talking about Americans... the people of America.

Yes, the economy is great for Americans. That's what we elected Trump for. First time in ages wages are going up.

Yeah, probably are in your anti-American circles getting kicked back to Mexico. I was talking about Americans... the people of America.
So am I. You seem to live in fantasy land...

Yeah, America... a fantasy to you.

Just move to Venezuela already, we don't want you here. If the constitution disagrees with your every thought it may be a time to change the scene.

The net worth that is dropping the most is under 35 and under 35 are the more democrat voters

So a boycott could bring destruction for the liberals

Just move to Venezuela already, we don't want you here. If the constitution disagrees with your every thought it may be a time to change the scene.
Trump spends like Venezuela.

Trump spends like Venezuela.

One more benefit in moving to Venezuela, no more Trump to ignite your TDS with.

What?

upload_2019-6-13_10-35-11.png

WSJ
Jobless Rate Falls to Lowest in Nearly 50 Years as Employers Ramp Up Hiring
Private-sector workers saw solid wage gains, with average hourly earnings up 3.2% in April from a year earlier, matching the prior month’s increase.

The voters of democrats and liberals are a malignancy if you ask me. They reduce the quality of life for everyone else in the country, just like commies around the world have done when they didn't get right into forcing famines, ethnic cleansing and genocide.

You can not point to any place on the planet where sniveling nanny state drones have increased prosperity, NOT ONE FUCKING PLACE.

They have enriched certain groups of sociopaths who got them into political power, but as far as increased the standards of living or allowing economic upward mobility for ordinary citizens?

I challenge you to make the case, and if you can I'll blow my fucking brains out.

But a troublesome detail has been persistently overlooked over the last decade of wooing this crowd: Millennials—many of them, anyway—are strapped for cash.

That’s one of the takeaways of a brand new study from Deloitte’s Center for Consumer Insight, which surveyed over 4,000 American consumers to determine their current consuming habits. And when it came to millennials, one statistic stuck out: Since 1996, the average net worth of consumers under 35 has dropped by 35%.

////

The above proves democrats are the unwise people. And the liars of America

Your tongue would ignite if you admitted more wages were stagnant or dropping under Obama, wouldn't it?
Been stagnant for many years.

And then the evil misogynist Trump came and made them rise after decades. TRUMP!!! :aargh::aargh:
When is that going to happen? When Mexico pays for the wall?

It already happened.

And Mexico sent their troops on the border.

Good time for you to get out of the country when there isn't a wall on the way yet. No one is expecting it as the traffic seems to only move in one direction for some completely unexplained reason. To the utopia!

Forum List

Back