Democrats agree...Obama should be able to ignore the law if it's "important"

The progressives have always worshipped strong dictators. Mussolini, Mao, Stalin, Casto, Chavez--the list is endless. Now they want to add Obama to their pantheon.

Progressives loved Hitler.

And he loved them. He took their doctrine and honed it to it's perfect killing edge.

Democrats have always believed the law should only apply to others, not them. But let a Republican try ignoring a court ruling and watch them piss their pants over it.
The problem is we won't even if we should. Like Israel, Republicans maintain the moral high ground even to a fault

To a fault?

Having principles is faulty?
No, but sometimes it works against our best interests. We should play dirty at every opportunity working just as desperately to get our agenda passed as the demonic Left.
Only if the media is on your side.
But it isn't. Even Fox will destroy a Republican that lies or cheats.
Yes, I can see Krauthammer now moralizing about how Republicans lost their way because they acted shrewedly. Fck'em. Do it anyway.

Last edited:
The problem is we won't even if we should. Like Israel, Republicans maintain the moral high ground even to a fault

To a fault?

No, but sometimes it works against our best interests. We should play dirty at every opportunity working just as desperately to get our agenda passed as the demonic Left.

Wow, you sound a lot like a reformed Democrat there. And that's why our party is such a mess...
Reformed Democrat? I never voted democrat once in my 21 years as a voter.

Well you sound a lot like a Democrat who is posing as a Republican in order to pull the party to the left, and we shouldn't (and historically haven't) adopted the attitude "The ends justifies the means". That's progressive dirtbag talk.
Nonsense. Why shouldn't we use our majority to our advantage in how we maneuver the workings of Congress like the Demons did? We won't even avail ourselves the advantages of being in power because we have a crying pussycat who kisses the High Witch on national television when we need a tiger that will do everything possible to stop this regime.

The progressives have always worshipped strong dictators. Mussolini, Mao, Stalin, Casto, Chavez--the list is endless. Now they want to add Obama to their pantheon.
Lincoln too.

Lincoln too what? Progressives don't even know who Lincoln was.
On the list of powerful dictators Leftists worship.
Meh, they worship an idea they have of him..which naturally has nothing to do with reality. He was a Republican, and acted like one. It's just more evidence of their supreme ignorance and obliviousness to reality.

Democrats have always believed the law should only apply to others, not them. But let a Republican try ignoring a court ruling and watch them piss their pants over it.

To a fault?

Wow, you sound a lot like a reformed Democrat there. And that's why our party is such a mess...
Reformed Democrat? I never voted democrat once in my 21 years as a voter.

I used to be a Democrat.......then I grew up.

Forum List

Back