Democrats 2018 Platforms

Democrats.org

And recent "values" that I had a part in drafting for Florida.

Values

I appreciate the links but the platform is from 2016. My interest is seeing what the Dems will run on in this year's mid-terms other than a hatred of Trump.

Right now I truly have no idea what the Dems will run on. Taking law abiding folk's guns away from them? Supporting illegals over the rights and responsibility to look after American citizens? Making sure transgender folks have a safe place to pee? Supporting a vague global warming agenda over the jobs of American workers? Maybe a weak and feckless foreign policy?

The Dems need to stop the identify politics crap. It like the War on Women meme that crashed and burned three election cycles ago. The Dems must have something other than racially pitting Americans against each other.

Platforms are produced every 4 years. You'll see the next one in 2020.

The rest of that was crap. Dems have clear legislative aims and take solid positions on issues. You don't want to find out what they are because your overall impression as stated above is affirming for you.

Look at the damned campaign websites. Every candidate lists issue positions.

I agree that every candidate has policy positions. But let's be honest, most are vague generalities, and that goes for both sides.

Trump has a very clearly articulated agenda, whether you like it or not, and that agenda is the reason why he won. The Democrat party is losing white voters by the millions, particularly the working class. And the thing is, most of us are either white working class or came from white working class.

Whites are still 2/3rds of the electorate and will be be the dominate voting bloc for at least the next century. The Dems needs to repair their relationship with white voters, and fast, or they will keep losing.

Trump has an agenda which is as soft as jello. You know that, but you don't want to admit it.

The Democratic party isn't losing white voters by the millions. That's a fantasy that you have. As is the idea that white voters will be a dominant "voting block" for the next century.

Finally, after that load of shit, please stop bringing up the subject of identity politics.

Democrats.org

Values

I appreciate the links but the platform is from 2016. My interest is seeing what the Dems will run on in this year's mid-terms other than a hatred of Trump.

Right now I truly have no idea what the Dems will run on. Taking law abiding folk's guns away from them? Supporting illegals over the rights and responsibility to look after American citizens? Making sure transgender folks have a safe place to pee? Supporting a vague global warming agenda over the jobs of American workers? Maybe a weak and feckless foreign policy?

The Dems need to stop the identify politics crap. It like the War on Women meme that crashed and burned three election cycles ago. The Dems must have something other than racially pitting Americans against each other.

The rest of that was crap. Dems have clear legislative aims and take solid positions on issues. You don't want to find out what they are because your overall impression as stated above is affirming for you.

I agree that every candidate has policy positions. But let's be honest, most are vague generalities, and that goes for both sides.

Trump has a very clearly articulated agenda, whether you like it or not, and that agenda is the reason why he won. The Democrat party is losing white voters by the millions, particularly the working class. And the thing is, most of us are either white working class or came from white working class.

Whites are still 2/3rds of the electorate and will be be the dominate voting bloc for at least the next century. The Dems needs to repair their relationship with white voters, and fast, or they will keep losing.
He won because his opponent was Clinton, no other reason.

Democrats.org

Values

Trump has an agenda which is as soft as jello. You know that, but you don't want to admit it.

The Democratic party isn't losing white voters by the millions. That's a fantasy that you have. As is the idea that white voters will be a dominant "voting block" for the next century.

Finally, after that load of shit, please stop bringing up the subject of identity politics.

Ah....girlfriend......keep telling yourself everything gonna be okay. :lol: But Dims are struggling to get a 1/3rd of the white vote. Is CNN a good enough source for you?

2016 election results: Exit polls

As you can see, the Hildabest got 37% of the white vote and that was from heavy biased exit polls that said on election day she would win in a landslide. :D The true number is probably around 33%.

Dims must start attracting white voters or they are toast. Simple as that. :thup:

Democrats.org

Values

They will take those positions and try to dress them up under the buzzwords of "fairness, balance, common-sense, and justice"

Or they will go full retard and just go full SJW identity politics shill.

Democrats.org

Values

We don't want to bring up identity politics, progressive thrust in into everyone's faces every day of the year.

Democrats
Crime
Corruption
Bad schools
Illegal immigration
High taxes
Poverty
Weak foreign policy
Terrorist sympathizers
Hate
Racism
Klan
Nation of Islam
La Raza
Black Panthers
Muslim brotherhood
Aztlan Nationalist
Fake News
Hate TV

Both parties suffer real problems from their extremist constituencies, neither of which represent the mainstream of America.

The election of 2018 will be just a warmup for 2020, which will make 2016 look like a simple happy walk in the park.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi today attacked the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency for arresting more than 100 illegal aliens in Northern California whom Pelosi described as “hard-working, law-abiding” and “patriotic.”

San Francisco, where Pelosi’s congressional district is located, is a “sanctuary city” that will not cooperate with the federal government in the enforcement of U.S. immigration laws.

“Since Sunday, ICE deportation officers have arrested more than 150 individuals who are in violation of federal U.S. immigration laws, working on leads developed by the local field office in conjunction with the National Criminal Analysis and Targeting center (NCATC),” ICS said in a statement released Tuesday.

“About half of the individuals arrested also have criminal convictions in addition to their immigration violations, including convictions for assault/battery, crimes against children, weapons charges and DUI,” ICE said.

Pelosi described ICE’s enforcement of the immigration law in her region of the country as a “shocking abuse of law enforcement power.”

“The Trump Administration’s raids were a shocking abuse of law enforcement power,” she said in a statement released today. “Yet again, the White House has reached into our communities to indiscriminately detain scores of hard-working, law-abiding immigrants.”

Pelosi stressed the fact that only half of the illegal aliens who were arrested had already developed a “criminal record” in the United States.

“Fully half of those swept up in the ICE raids have no criminal record,” she said.

She then characterized the raid as act intended to “terrorize.”

“This raid was intended solely to terrorize innocent immigrant families and instill fear in the hearts of our communities–not to keep Americans safe,” she said. “Parents will now be torn from their children, and spouses ripped away from their loved ones.”

Pelosi concluded by describing ICE’s enforcement of the immigration law as “cowardly attacks,” and the illegal aliens as “patriotic immigrants.”

Pelosi Slams ICE for Arresting ‘Hard-Working, Law-Abiding,’ ‘Patriotic’ Illegal Aliens

Forum List

Back