Democratic Sen. Max Baucus Admits Not Reading Obamacare Bill...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
"I don't think you want me to waste my time reading every page of the health care bill. You know why? It's statutory language. We have experts."

Uh yea,we do. Yea why would the people expect their representatives to read their own legislation? That's just so crazy & extreme. Man,the Democrats really have lost it. They are completely out of touch at this point. It's time for real change. Lets hope this starts happening this year.

"I don't think you want me to waste my time reading every page of the health care bill. You know why? It's statutory language. We have experts."

Uh yea,we do. Yea why would the people expect their representatives to read their own legislation? That's just so crazy & extreme. Man,the Democrats really have lost it. They are completely out of touch at this point. It's time for real change. Lets hope this starts happening this year.

this was news a year ago. now, not so much.

Well Baucus was just caught admitting this recently. In the past he boasted about reading the health care bill. Many Democrats were busted for not reading their legislation but Baucus claimed he read it.

That's what happens when we elect a lawyer POTUS. They're the only ones who know how to write stuff in such hieroglyphics, it takes another lawyer to decipher what it really means.

LOL @ 'We have experts.' Too bad they don't seem to have any experts on creating jobs, eh?

Last edited:

Well Baucus was just caught admitting this recently. In the past he boasted about reading the health care bill. Many Democrats were busted for not reading their legislation but Baucus claimed he read it.

Baucus's lable as a democrat is bogus. He is in reality a wholely owned corporate whore representing the interests of the health care and pharm lobbiests.

If there was any truth in advertising he would be in the "Corporate Whore" party as would many other so called representatives of "the people" both from the left and right.

Maybe if he actually read it,he would have realized how incoherent & bizarre it was. No one understands that Democrat monstrosity. Not even the Democrats who wrote it. Pretty sad stuff.

From a year ago...
___

Obama and The Democrats: Are You Listening?

As Obama’s poll numbers continue to decline, and the Democrat Congress engages in open warfare against itself, America grows increasingly restless and uncertain over this newly elected and increasingly incapable government. Change is coming.

Not the fickle and empty change of Barack Obama, but rather a change from deep within this nation’s collective identity – a demand to re-assert that identity that has always been uniquely and powerfully American. An identity grounded in the long-standing ideals of personal freedom, responsibility, and opportunity.

Full article here:

Obama and The Democrats: Are You Listening? | Socyberty

Read more: Obama and The Democrats: Are You Listening? | Socyberty

Forum List

Back