Democratic Presidential Debate. OMG!

Hey Beto!

Buck shot can do the same damage you moron!

So idiot you will ban shotguns!
Call him an idiot and a moron and yet you’re so stupid you believe he doesn’t know that all firearms can hurt you. Even a BB yah dummy.
But it BB isn’t going to shred your insides dumb dumb.

Hey, I just wrote a Shotgun that has buckshot will shred your body and it is not a little BB gun!

So he will ban Shotguns also which is used to kill boar, deer and other wild animals.

Also all of you claiming a AR-15 is the same as a AK 47 should know a fully automatic weapon can not bought without a special license that is given by a FBI.

So yes he is a idiot because a AR-15 is not fully automatic!

So should shotguns be banned and if you say yes then which one of us is the idiot?

I wish they’d stop saying Congress when it’s the Senate.

Everyone looks so intelligent and calm and smart. These are some really great people. Except for Joe Biden. I feel so sorry for him because I think he’s really great but he looks unhinged.

EETlQUNVAAI2ePX
Joe, who’s spent his entire adult life in DC, will suddenly cure cancer, but only if we elect him.

Hey Beto!

Buck shot can do the same damage you moron!

So idiot you will ban shotguns!
Joe says just shoot your shotgun thru the front door if anyone knocks.

Shotguns are dangerous and Dean believe they just shoot BB's which it is pellets in a shell but buck shot will kill as quickly as a AR-15 or maybe Dean should learn what a buck shot should do along with Beto...

We are literally watching insane fucking people ! It would be funny but these are teachers in every public school in America! We need school choice NOW!
Something is wrong with you. Seriously. When you look at Trump and all the racist in the terrible things he says and the lies and his support of Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un and you look at these people who are talking about doing things for Americans and who you think are insane? The people that want to do things for America.
The question is, What kind of person are you?

We are literally watching insane fucking people ! It would be funny but these are teachers in every public school in America! We need school choice NOW!
Something is wrong with you. Seriously. When you look at Trump and all the racist in the terrible things he says and the lies and his support of Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un and you look at these people who are talking about doing things for Americans and who you think are insane? The people that want to do things for America.
Trump is a ass hole! And America needed a ass hole .. should have voted for Romney

Biden is getting get the crap kicked out of him over Immigration!

Fact Latinos know Biden is full of it!

Is Jorge Ramos suggesting the President of the United states shouldn't be deporting illegal immigrants?

I'd love to answer this question, I would crush him. Who in the hell doesn't want their borders defended?

Trump is going to beat them so badly on confronting China and the illegal border. Please keep asking the questions along these lines, it's great. Ramos is a gift.

Can you give one racist quote by Trump?

Is Jorge Ramos suggesting the President of the United states shouldn't be deporting illegal immigrants?

I'd love to answer this question, I would crush him.

He is but he also pointed out Obama deported three million and did nothing to fix the issue when he had the chance from 2009 - 2011 when he had the chance and Biden got kicked in the nuts over it...

I was channel surfing and I saw Bernie all wide eyed, spooky looking. The Democrat party has hit bottom. Unbelievable.

He is but he also pointed out Obama deported three million and did nothing to fix the issue when he had the chance from 2009 - 2011 when he had the chance and Biden got kicked in the nuts over it...

I've heard this guy on Tucker Carlson, I doubt he cares to have the problem fixed. If Obama had fixed the problem, he would be going after Biden about that too.

Some want Open Borders, and every American (and subsequently the West) will pay a price.

I've heard this guy on Tucker Carlson, I doubt he cares to have the problem fixed. If Obama has fixed the problem, he would be going after Biden about that too.

Some want Open Borders, and every American (and subsequently the West) will pay a price.

True and the reporter is probably being paid by the Cartels and by the Bravta to kick Biden down...

Forum List

Back