Democrat War on Slurpees

I tell ya, the LOLberals of NYC LOVE this type of social engineering. If Bloomberg said we're banning more than one bowel movement per person per day, these fucking zombies would all clap and hold it. Waiting for the Bloomberg to give them the OK to take a shit.

Fucking LOLberals, they never seize to amaze. I saw this on the commute in and the guy next to me was saying what a good idea it is to curtail obesity. :rolleyes:

What's your fucking point? Why not ban all of it? Tell people what they can and can not eat altogether? Fucking central planners. You guys are gonna save us all from ourselves!!.......:lmao:

Yeah, no.

tumblr_m4kt78o2tP1qf5y35o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4kt78o2tP1qf5y35o2_500.jpg

and then he pulled a G W Bush and turned into a LOLberal statist central planner. I could give a shit which party he lays claim to. He's a LOLberal that likes to plan people's lives for them. You prolly love it too.

What's your fucking point? Why not ban all of it? Tell people what they can and can not eat altogether? Fucking central planners. You guys are gonna save us all from ourselves!!.......:lmao:

Yeah, no.

Rather than ban them, why not just tax the crap out of them like they do cigarettes?

Yeah, no.

Rather than ban them, why not just tax the crap out of them like they do cigarettes?

Why not just butt the fuck out and let people make their own choices? Why all the nanny shit? Why do LOLberals hate people adn freedom so much?

Yeah, no.

Why not just butt the fuck out and let people make their own choices? Why all the nanny shit? Why do LOLberals hate people adn freedom so much?

Because as a smoker, I am tired of being singled out for my vices, while everyone addicted to sugary soda, fast food and the like get a free pass.

and then he pulled a G W Bush and turned into a LOLberal statist central planner. I could give a shit which party he lays claim to. He's a LOLberal that likes to plan people's lives for them. You prolly love it too.

Funny you guys picked up this story..and not that he's going after the city council for over riding the living wage veto..

Mayor Bloomberg Says Living Wage Bill Reminds Him Of Communist Russia | Politicker

:lol:

I saw that too. But this isn't about that. Wanna stay on topic, or is that too much to ask?

Sure wish people would stick to the issue. This isn't about obesity, it is about choice. People have the right to chose what and how much they eat. Government telling you what you can and cannot drink and/or eat is not within their authority.

Forum List

Back