Democrat radio host tells him to stop eating 'coon flakes.'

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Kentucky Republican Daniel Cameron hit back at "liberals" after a Democratic talk radio host told him to stop eating "Coon Flakes."

Cameron is running to be Kentucky's next attorney general. Dawn Elliott, a local political talk radio host and attorney, slammed Cameron for his support for President Trump and told the black Republican to "stop eating the 'Coon Flakes' the White House is serving."

"I'm a proud lifelong Republican, part of a diverse Kentucky Republican Party ticket, and yes I support President Donald Trump," Cameron said on Thursday. "I have unfortunately been called much worse as a black Republican and it is enough."

Republican hits back after radio host tells him to stop eating 'coon flakes'

That's right. The democrat negro civil rights lawya....has not been fired and the democrats have not said a thing.

Remember how we tell you who the true racists are?

Kentucky Republican Daniel Cameron hit back at "liberals" after a Democratic talk radio host told him to stop eating "Coon Flakes."

Cameron is running to be Kentucky's next attorney general. Dawn Elliott, a local political talk radio host and attorney, slammed Cameron for his support for President Trump and told the black Republican to "stop eating the 'Coon Flakes' the White House is serving."

"I'm a proud lifelong Republican, part of a diverse Kentucky Republican Party ticket, and yes I support President Donald Trump," Cameron said on Thursday. "I have unfortunately been called much worse as a black Republican and it is enough."

Republican hits back after radio host tells him to stop eating 'coon flakes'

That's right. The democrat negro civil rights lawya....has not been fired and the democrats have not said a thing.

Remember how we tell you who the true racists are?

It's apparently OK to call somebody a coon so long as you are a democrat or an alleged black activist liberal like IM2 because we all know both of them are incapable of racism and stand only for civil justice, truth and the facts.

that is racist if a Republican says it, but not if a Dem/black says it
the left/blacks have their own made up definitions

Don't pad this trash. it's racist no matter who said it. Giving them a softball on this is even worse. About time we started pushing back hard. I know, how about using their trick of accusing the enemy of what we are doing? Let's start calling the left racists and see how they like some of their own medicine. :1041:

Hence the reason I call them what they are. We know for a fact that they don't care. Especially overly privileged blacks like IM2, or MarcAtl, or superbrutha. They are as privileged as any marshmallow white idiot that has ever come down the pike. You kidding?

So, the fact that those blacks only use the race card to advance themselves justifies me insulting them for the pieces of shit they are. The fact that they would not be embarrassed for being patronized by lily white elitist left wingers, makes me even more justified.

Those fucking people.

Forum List

Back