Democrat Racism toward Ted Cruz

Democrats and their media trainers really hate Ted Cruz because he's hispanic, just sayin

Lumpy 1

Links to all these "Democrats and their media trainers" saying they hate Karnival Kruz because he's Hispanic.

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:
Oh wow! So now it's policies you are against! When for the last 8 years we've been telling you the same thing but all you could do was yell racism. Guess what asshole the shoe is on the other foot now. Post what policies you don't like or you're a racist.

I don't like the flat tax.
I am in favor of gay marriage.
I want women to be able to choose abortion.
I don't wan to drill baby drill.
I accept the ACA.

Next.
So you don't like fair.
It's not a marriage but unions are fine, call it what you wish. Nobody should be forced to participate.
They can. Pay for it, know what you're doing and at a certain point you waited too late.
Yeah, would hate to actually drive your car and be subject to the whims of the arabs.
Almost all free loaders accept obiecare, you don't have to pay for it.

Try not to start a post with the word "so". It is usually followed by BS.

Your reply sucks.
When you have your ass kicked get picky over word usage.

So, you got jack shit in reply.

If a white person criticizes, or disagrees on anything with a black person, it's a sign white person is racist.

That's the bar the PC Police have set, that's how we'll proceed.

You folks have no interest, zero, in healing wounds or bringing people together, so enjoy.

If a white person criticizes, or disagrees on anything with a black person, it's a sign white person is racist.

That's the bar the PC Police have set, that's how we'll proceed.

You folks have no interest, zero, in healing wounds or bringing people together, so enjoy.

Strawman. Same flaw as the OP.

"Hispanic" isn't a race, Lumps.

You should try reading through the thread before posting for a change so you won't be considered yawningly repetitious..

That would be a waste of time.

My pearls of advice are as timeless as they are priceless. :eusa_dance:

The point remains -- languages are not races.
I noticed you didn't say "pearls of wisdom" as is typically the proper expression but no matter anal retentive behavior isn't MY thing.

Alas, I was wrong.. it happens ... :eusa_doh:

You should try reading through the thread before posting for a change so you won't be considered yawningly repetitious..

I noticed you didn't say "pearls of wisdom" as is typically the proper expression but no matter anal retentive behavior isn't MY thing.
Alas, I was wrong.. it happens frequently... :eusa_doh:

In this case my wisdom is advice. It had to be -- poor Lumpy's suffering from the delusion that languages are races. Well I couldn't watch such a nice upstanding fellow go down. I had to act to set things right.

De nada. :)

In this case my wisdom is advice. It had to be -- poor Lumpy's suffering from the delusion that languages are races. Well I couldn't watch such a nice upstanding fellow go down. I had to act to set things right.

Anal retentive and delusions of grandeur... 100% Democrat

Last edited:

Anal retentive, racist and delusions of grandeur... 100% Democrat

You think I'm "racist" because I was polite to you in Spanish? :uhh:

Tough crowd.

Anal retentive, racist and delusions of grandeur... 100% Democrat

You think I'm "racist" because I was polite to you in Spanish? :uhh:

Tough crowd.

Yah well, I suppose I could be nicer and you could stop distracting the point...:beer:

Hispanic is a language now.
There's a pearl.

Where do you think it comes from then?
Lumpers seems to think it's genetic.

Let's have a close look: Hispanic... Hispanic... :dunno:

Hmm... often interchanged with Latino/Latina... Latino...?

Nope, I'm stumped. What you got?

Hispanic (adj.)
"pertaining to Spain" (especially ancient Spain) 1580s, from Latin Hispanicus, from Hispania "Iberian Peninsula," from Hispanus "Spaniard" (see Spaniard). Specific application to Spanish-speaking parts of the New World is 1889, American English; especially applied since c.1972 to Spanish-speaking persons of Latin American descent living in U.S.

Well that won't work. A word site that refuses to tell us the racial roots of Hispania?? Must be a buncha Commies! :death:

Amirite Lumpster? :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
"Democrats hate the Canadian race"
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Did one of the nutters really say Canadians are a "race"????????????

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hispanic is a language now.
There's a pearl.

Where do you think it comes from then?
Lumpers seems to think it's genetic.

Let's have a close look: Hispanic... Hispanic... :dunno:

Hmm... often interchanged with Latino/Latina... Latino...?

Nope, I'm stumped. What you got?

Hispanic (adj.)
"pertaining to Spain" (especially ancient Spain) 1580s, from Latin Hispanicus, from Hispania "Iberian Peninsula," from Hispanus "Spaniard" (see Spaniard). Specific application to Spanish-speaking parts of the New World is 1889, American English; especially applied since c.1972 to Spanish-speaking persons of Latin American descent living in U.S.

Well that won't work. A word site that refuses to tell us the racial roots of Hispania?? Must be a buncha Commies! :death:

Amirite Lumpster? :eusa_angel:

Sorry, I'm yawning from disinterest at this point ...:rolleyes-41:

Democrats and their media trainers really hate Ted Cruz because he's hispanic, just sayin
Blacks vote Obama, whites vote Republican, Greeks vote for Dukakis and Puerto Rico just voted 75% for rubio.

Republicans don't love Hispanics they love that rubio and Cruz are Hispanic and the GOP will use that.

But notice blacks don't vote for Ben carson?

Lumpy 1

Links to all these "Democrats and their media trainers" saying they hate Karnival Kruz because he's Hispanic.

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:
Oh wow! So now it's policies you are against! When for the last 8 years we've been telling you the same thing but all you could do was yell racism. Guess what asshole the shoe is on the other foot now. Post what policies you don't like or you're a racist.

I don't like the flat tax.
I am in favor of gay marriage.
I want women to be able to choose abortion.
I don't wan to drill baby drill.
I accept the ACA.

Next.
So you don't like fair.
It's not a marriage but unions are fine, call it what you wish. Nobody should be forced to participate.
They can. Pay for it, know what you're doing and at a certain point you waited too late.
Yeah, would hate to actually drive your car and be subject to the whims of the arabs.
Almost all free loaders accept obiecare, you don't have to pay for it.

Flat taxes aren't "fair". A flat tax would lower the tax burden on the top 5% that owns 60% of the nation's wealth and raise it for the rest us....you know, the 80% that only owns 7% of the nation's wealth.

Unions would have been fine if that's all there was. Saying "marriage for straights and civil unions for gays" is unconstitutional. If you didn't want the gays using marriage, you should have made it civil unions for all. It's too late now, gays get married. Who is being forced to marry someone of the same sex?

Yes, women currently can have abortions...in fewer and fewer clinics in fewer states and only after mandatory waiting periods (that these same lawmakers won't apply to gun purchases) and being required to have an ultrasound in many cases.

No, I'd like to explore more renewable resources. Oil is a finite resource. We are going to run out. Best to explore our options and come up with a solution before that happens don't you think?

I've had employee provided healthcare since I turned 18 and moved out of my parent's house. I accept and support the goals of the ACA. Sure, I'd prefer a single payer system or Medicare for all, but we work with what we've got. The ACA requires that "freeloaders" now purchase insurance. Some of the more financially challenged get assistance in paying their premiums. As a taxpaying citizen of this country, I support doing so since it lowers the cost for me in the long run. It's much less expensive for people to use their insurance to pay for an illness or injury than it is for me to pay for their treatment in an emergency room.

Forum List

Back