Democrat positions on Illegals.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Just heard a guy on Fox say that if an Undocumented alien commits crime he should be deported.
WTF is he talking about? that person belongs in jail not deported. Deporting him allows him to get away with the crime. He should be sent to Prison and then "if" he gets out deported.

Being here undocumented is illegal, that is all that is needed to be deported.

It is a crime to cross the border with inspection by US immigration authorities. Some illegals get deported and then they return repeatedly, like the low-life creep who killed Kate Steinle.

These guys should not only be imprisoned, they should be put on chain gangs and made to do hard labor, without pay. If they resist, whip them. They won't be so anxious to return again after that.

It is a crime to cross the border with inspection by US immigration authorities. Some illegals get deported and then they return repeatedly, like the low-life creep who killed Kate Steinle.

These guys should not only be imprisoned, they should be put on chain gangs and made to do hard labor, without pay. If they resist, whip them. They won't be so anxious to return again after that.
The Pilgrims Were Illegal Immigrants
The Pilgrims were illegal immigrants. They landed in America without the permission of the American Indians, who owned the land by virtue of residence for thousands of years. No one except the Indians had the legal right to give them permission.

Nota Bene: The Pilgrims Were Illegal Immigrants | HuffPost

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

The Pilgrims were illegal immigrants. They landed in America without the permission of the American Indians, who owned the land by virtue of residence for thousands of years. No one except the Indians had the legal right to give them permission.

So were the indians.

Tucker Carlson nailed the D position perfectly. He suggested that the ideal VP Democrat candidate would be an illegal immigrant who is accused of murder.

:lmao:

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson came up with a brilliant idea for the Democratic Party on his show Monday night. He suggested to guest Mark Steyn that the Democrats should enlist an illegal immigrant accused of murder to fill the vice presidential slot on their 2020 ticket.

“We’ve been kind of — casting about for who’s going to run as the VP candidate for a Democrat in 2020. Why wouldn’t it be an illegal alien accused of murder? That’s kind of the perfect distillation of what the party stands for right now I would say,” Carlson stated.

“No, I think that’s absolutely right,” Mark Steyn responded. “By the way, for those red light tickets of yours, I’m willing to rent you a pregnant illegal alien to sit in the passenger seat as you drive around Washington, D.C.” he stated in response to a previous comment Carlson made about getting parking tickets."

Tucker Suggests The Perfect Democrat VP Nominee — An Illegal Immigrant Accused Of Murder

Last edited:

Brits, Spanish and the French weren't illegals. They were conquerors. First Nations lost.

upload_2018-8-21_12-24-8.png

upload_2018-8-21_12-23-30.png

So were the indians.
They landed in America without the permission of the American Indians, who owned the land by virtue of residence for thousands of years.

So were the indians.
They landed in America without the permission of the American Indians, who owned the land by virtue of residence for thousands of years.

Indians had no concept of owning the land. What happens when we can say the same in a thousand years?
Oh.....and who gave the indians permission?

So were the indians.

Indians had no concept of owning the land. What happens when we can say the same in a thousand years?

Conservatives are stupid.
Yes, you.

So were the indians.

Yes, you.

So ya wanna give it back?
And to be honest I dont give a fuck about the indians.
We got the land the same way they got their hunting grounds,they took em by force just like we did.
So spare me the noble indian bullshit.

So were the indians.

Yes, you.

We got the land the same way they got their hunting grounds,they took em by force just like we did.
Don't reply stupid conservative.

So were the indians.

Yes, you.

Don't reply stupid conservative.

You tired of being schooled?

So maybe you could go after the Pilgrims, and have then arrested. :neutral:

So maybe you could go after the Pilgrims, and have them arrested. :neutral:
A post so idiotic you had to do it twice.
You are dismissed.

I like this picture so much I just had to see it again. :biggrin: Don't get. a rash.

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-21_16-4-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-21_16-4-47.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back