DemocRAT Party Is A Criminal Enterprise

20171120_bill.jpg

The fact they are hard to indict proves only that they are very good at what they do. Al Capone, Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Seigel, John Gotti got away with their criminal enterprises for years because they owned cops and judges. That's how the Rat party operates....they start recruiting early in the government schools, carry on the indoctrination as their targets age, turn them out, and watch them protest our laws. They are selected by their level of contempt for the American Dream to run for office or become a DA or judge. Then if in power, they put in more crooked AG's and judges insulating themselves from discovery while running more profitable scams on us taxpayers. How did Pelousy become worth $40M? How did the Clinturds amass a $100M fortune? How did Weinstein and Epstein operate with impunity. How about Al Franken and Eliot Spitzer? They cheat in elections, they keep our border open so we're overrun with criminals they turn into voters. They lie, they cheat, they embezzle and some of them, like the Clintons, will murder anybody who is on to them. They operate in all 50 states same as the Mob, so how about a series of RICO indictments and arrests...start with these rodents and work your way down:
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

171009135718-restricted-100917-senior-aging-democrat-leadership-pelosi-biden-warren-sanders-schumer-super-tease.jpg

They are criminals, liars, and demonic, as I mentioned in my thread that got locked.

Did you know that it used to be perfectly legal for members of congress to engage in insider trading of stocks and bonds. Now you know how many got wealthy on a public servant salary. That plus their cut of all the government contract/spending, pay to play, wink and a nod deals.
Years ago members of Congress were busted by Watch Dog groups - using the FOIA to look at politician's financial information - for Insider Trading, which was and still is against the law.

These politicians actually had the b@lls to claim they had no idea it was illegal for them to do so....AND idiot citizens supporting them bought it.

To appease the outraged citizens they declared they would pass a bill stating engaging in Insider Trading would be against the law and any politician caught doing so would be punished.
-- THIS WAS ALREAD EXISTING LAW!

Again, idiot citizens bought this and let them get away with the crime without being held accountable.

The politicians remained true to their word by passing their BS bill...and one week later they quickly and quietly passed another Bill that prohibited anyone from being able to see their financial info ever again - the FOIA would no longer apply.

Oh boy, another hyper-partisan thread by a hyper-partisan goose-stepper claiming the other party is evil/criminal/out-of-touch/liars/etc;.
The quality of USMB started going down the tubes about 6-7 years ago and it's very close to hitting bottom. Threads like this push the quality down even faster.
If anybody thinks there's a difference in either party, as far as being above the fray, they are not loving in reality. The GOP is as bad as the Dems and the Dems are as bad as the GOP. Only weak-minded and easily manipulated people fall
for this shit (It's the other party that is blah, blah, blah).
One day, I hope grownups take over USMB again.

Let's not forget Hillary's ONE TIME venture into commodities trading. She made hundreds of thousands on a single futures trade when she had never before or since been involved with commodities.

Yep....cattle futures....she "invested" a thousand and hauled in a hundred grand....probably cocaine money from Willy's brother Roger or her brother Tony...they were both players. Hillary is an open book on corruption and selling influence...she doesn't bother denying it. Again, Barr didn't like what happened to Kavenaugh....wrong guy to piss off.

Why reply to dumb car pics but..
How m,Amy Obama people have been charged? Zero
Ronnie the most
The con? Campaign mgr and lawyer in jail?
Lobbyist in the cabinet?
You clearly don't understand the relationship between corruption and convictions.

Oh boy, another hyper-partisan thread by a hyper-partisan goose-stepper claiming the other party is evil/criminal/out-of-touch/liars/etc;.
The quality of USMB started going down the tubes about 6-7 years ago and it's very close to hitting bottom. Threads like this push the quality down even faster.
If anybody thinks there's a difference in either party, as far as being above the fray, they are not loving in reality. The GOP is as bad as the Dems and the Dems are as bad as the GOP. Only weak-minded and easily manipulated people fall

In the meantime why don't you waddle back to Huffpost and talk about ORANGE MAN BAD....nobody will miss you here, ya bleedin septic

Years ago members of Congress were busted by Watch Dog groups - using the FOIA to look at politician's financial information - for Insider Trading, which was and still is against the law.

These politicians actually had the b@lls to claim they had no idea it was illegal for them to do so....AND idiot citizens supporting them bought it.

To appease the outraged citizens they declared they would pass a bill stating engaging in Insider Trading would be against the law and any politician caught doing so would be punished.
-- THIS WAS ALREAD EXISTING LAW!

Again, idiot citizens bought this and let them get away with the crime without being held accountable.

The politicians remained true to their word by passing their BS bill...and one week later they quickly and quietly passed another Bill that prohibited anyone from being able to see their financial info ever again - the FOIA would no longer apply.

Remember "Rubbergate" where House Rats overdrew their checking accounts to the tune of thousands of dollars without paying a cent in penalties or interest? They do thousands of little schemes like this nobody ever hears about because journalism is playing dead. I haven't mentioned how the media covers for them because they always have....the country didn't know FDR was paralyzed in a wheel chair until they'd elected him 4 times. The country didn't know JFK was fucking bimbos in the WH while Jackie was out of town. The only reason the public knew LBJ picked up his Beagles by their ears is because somebody sneaked a pic of him doing it. These are despicable people....every damn one of them.

Last edited:

In the meantime why don't you waddle back to Huffpost and talk about ORANGE MAN BAD....nobody will miss you here, ya bleedin septic

Unlike small-minded people like you, I don't ever look to hyper-partisan media. Go ahead, try to find a post/thread that I have used partisan resources in posts/threads.
I leave that to simple-minded sheep.
"nobody will miss you here, ya bleedin septic" Yeah, most people who are mental midgets who goose-step to an ideology or leader (Trump), don't like me. I have the ability to be a pragmatic thinker, people like you are not capable of thinking for themselves, thus your unimaginative thinking and posts.
When I joined USMB, there actual people who thought for themselves, some the right and left. We had great discussions based on facts and philosophy, not brain dead talking points.
Now, 99% of the posters reply on hyper-partisan bullshit, like you. Screaming no-minds like you destroyed the quality of USMB.
Now go drag your lazy ass thinking ability back to InfoWars and if possible make yourself even more intellectually limited.
Thank you for your time.

Unlike small-minded people like you, I don't ever look to hyper-partisan media. Go ahead, try to find a post/thread that I have used partisan resources in posts/threads.
"nobody will miss you here, ya bleedin septic" Yeah, most people who are mental midgets who goose-step to an ideology or leader (Trump), don't like me. I have the ability to be a pragmatic thinker, people like you are not capable of thinking for themselves, thus your unimaginative thinking and posts.
When I joined USMB, there actual people who thought for themselves, some the right and left. We had great discussions based on facts and philosophy, not brain dead talking points.
Now, 99% of the posters reply on hyper-partisan bullshit, like you. Screaming no-minds like you destroyed the quality of USMB.
Now go drag your lazy ass thinking ability back to InfoWars and if possible make yourself even more intellectually limited.
Thank you for your time.

Well well....looks like the "kiwi" doesn't know what a "bleedin septic" is....ya fake. That's what Aussie troop used to call us GIs in Vietnam...it's their reference to Americans...if you were from down under you'd know that.

Thank you for your time.

Well well....looks like the "kiwi" doesn't know what a "bleedin septic" is....ya fake. That's what Aussie troop used to call us GIs in Vietnam...it's their reference to Americans...if you were from down under you'd know that.

Looks like you don’t know that Australia and New Zealand are about 1,350 miles apart and are two separate countries.
Secondly, I moved to the US when I was 8 in 1976 and have dual citizenship.(US/New Zealand).
Why would I know or care about slang during the Vietnam War? Another really brilliant post by a mouth breather.

Thank you for your time.

Looks like you don’t know that Australia and New Zealand are about 1,350 miles apart and are two separate countries.
Secondly, I moved to the US when I was 8 in 1976 and have dual citizenship.(US/New Zealand).
Why would I know or care about slang during the Vietnam War? Another really brilliant post by a mouth breather.

Ahh, one of New Zealand’s finest.

So you're half a bleedin septic just like I said. Crickey! :lol:

Forum List

Back