Democrat Nelson Says Obama Messed Up

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The guy is running scared - like other Dems, and now openly pointing the finger of blame at Obama Inc....
___

Nelson: We should have waited on health care

Sen. Ben Nelson said Tuesday it was a mistake for the Obama Administration to take on massive health care reforms in 2009, and suggested efforts would have been better spent addressing the economy.

...“I think it was a mistake to take health care on as opposed to continuing to spend the time on the economy,” he said.

Nelson: We should have waited on health care - News - Local - The Fremont Tribune - Fremont, Nebraska's Community Newspaper

Last edited:
He is not running scared. He's running stupid!

Both are one and the same in this case.

His approval ratings have dropped to the floor in his home state, and now he is attempting damage control. Instead of taking responsibility, he is using Obama as the scapegoat. This is a significant shift - when the party members begin using the president as the reference point for blame, there is great dissention from within.

The Democrats are in turmoil, and this turmoil is now leaking out to the public.

It's gonna get much-much worse very soon...

Nebraska should definitely give this cretin the boot. I used to actually respect Nelson before he sold himself to the highest bidder. Now i just hope he receives a pink slip. He represents every thing that is wrong with today's politicians.

Nebraska should definitely give this cretin the boot. I used to actually respect Nelson before he sold himself to the highest bidder. Now i just hope he receives a pink slip. He represents every thing that is wrong with today's politicians.

There is also a movement afoot by individual state AGs to call the Nelson deal unconstitutional. This entire health care bill is one big fiasco...

Forum List

Back