Democrat Finally Mentions ISIS' Gets Boo'd

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the left are ally's to Islamofascism?

On the third night of the Democratic convention, a speaker finally brought up defeating ISIS and other terrorists — only to be met with boos from the crowd.

“These murderers must be stopped,” declared former Secretary of Defense and CIA Director Leon Panetta. Cue the deafening chorus of boos, plus chants of “No more war!” from convention delegates.

Mind you, Panetta’s speech was offering yet another broadside against Donald Trump’s inexperience. “This is no time to gamble with our future. America faces flash points and threats from around the globe,” the ex-SecDef warned.

“Lies, lies, lies,” the delegates replied.

Keep reading…

Obama mentioned ISIS .

And they really arent that important .

The Berner idiots, who are not Democrats, were immediately drowned out by chants of "USA, USA."

The "deafening chorus of boos" is a shameless lie by the OP.
Talk to the NY Post. I'm sure it'll be on YouTube by tomorrow.
You can find anything on youtube. This was probably on youtube hours ago. Your premise remains bullshit.

Is there any reason to not hate every single piece of shit left winger? Is there? If all of them blew up simultaneously, I would laugh.

The Berner idiots, who are not Democrats, were immediately drowned out by chants of "USA, USA."

The "deafening chorus of boos" is a shameless lie by the OP.
Talk to the NY Post. I'm sure it'll be on YouTube by tomorrow.
You can find anything on youtube. This was probably on youtube hours ago. Your premise remains bullshit.
Take it up with the NY Post, dufus.
I'll take it up with the jackass who bought the bullshit. Start a thread at the New York Post site if you want to avoid arguing here.

Who said the left are ally's to Islamofascism?

On the third night of the Democratic convention, a speaker finally brought up defeating ISIS and other terrorists — only to be met with boos from the crowd.

“These murderers must be stopped,” declared former Secretary of Defense and CIA Director Leon Panetta. Cue the deafening chorus of boos, plus chants of “No more war!” from convention delegates.

Mind you, Panetta’s speech was offering yet another broadside against Donald Trump’s inexperience. “This is no time to gamble with our future. America faces flash points and threats from around the globe,” the ex-SecDef warned.

“Lies, lies, lies,” the delegates replied.

Keep reading…

And just why should we grant low class narrow minded bullies any attention? Isn't taking out their leaders enough. They don't deserve a front stage. They already think they are something they are not, why should anyone respond and feed into that? They are less than worthy to even be noted.

Is there any reason to not hate every single piece of shit left winger? Is there? If all of them blew up simultaneously, I would laugh.
Is there any reason to not hate every piece of shit right winger? Is there? If all of them blew up simultaneously, I would laugh.

Is there any reason to not hate every piece of shit right winger? Is there? If all of them blew up simultaneously, I would laugh.
Funny, how I think the same thing about every single left winger. Hence the reason I piss on liberals grave when I get a chance. It give me pleasure.

Oh, and are you going to start a thread condemning isis to see the pathetic left do exactly what I say they will do? Had a hard time finding a post or a thread started by some stupid ass hypocritical bloated loser liberal that condemned isis and only isis.

We both know you tried to find one and did not find it.

You are a fucking loser. You have zero debate skills. You all lie about everything or you believe every fucking lie hyped by left wing media. HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT.

Fucking loser.

Funny, how I think the same thing about every single left winger. Hence the reason I piss on liberals grave when I get a chance. It give me pleasure.

Oh, and are you going to start a thread condemning isis to see the pathetic left do exactly what I say they will do? Had a hard time finding a post or a thread started by some stupid ass hypocritical bloated loser liberal that condemned isis and only isis.

We both know you tried to find one and did not find it.

You are a fucking loser. You have zero debate skills. You all lie about everything or you believe every fucking lie hyped by left wing media. HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT.

Fucking loser.
Do you end every post with a personal attack? Or am I just lucky?

The fact that both sides have been brainwashed to hate the other truly saddens me. I pity your kind. I prefer to base my statements on proven facts, but clearly you have a different style.

I always enjoy the fireworks show that happens any time I voice my opinion. It really holds to our american foundations of tolerance. Oh wait...

So keep insulting me all you like, but know that I am not offended. I respect your opinions, but if you don't respect mine, you don't have the constitutional right to debate with me.

Forum List

Back