Democrat Derailers Gone Crazy With Obstruction of Justice Claims

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The Trump bashers seem to have no bounds or even basic intelligence, when it comes to their neurotic obsession to drive President Trump out of the White House. Now the raving loons are trying to equate an alleged memo (at this point, one knows if it even exists) from Trump to James Comey with “obstruction of justice”. The Trump haters do have a problem with that. What the memo is reported as saying is >> “I hope…” Stop!

Right there, obstruction of justice is down the tubes. Obstruction of justice is an act (or action). But someone expressing what they “hope”, is only just that. An expression of one’s emotional status. Everyone is entitled to have hopes, an in America, under our 1st amendment of freedom of speech, they are entitled to speak those hopes (POTUS no exception).

Now let’s look at the previous administration. Did not Obama, regarding Hillary Clinton’s emails, say >> “There ain’t nothing there.” ? Yes. That’s what he said. Well, was Obama trying to derail an investigation ? To stop an indictment? To obstruct justice ? I’d still not stretch those words to obstruction of justice, while those words are closer to an obstruction of justice, than Trump merely saying what he hopes

And this brings up a curious point. Not that it has a ghost of a chance of happening, but just hypothetically, if Trump DID leave the presidency, then what ? What would that mean to our illustrious moonbat, Trump haters ?

Answer: Mike Pence would become president, and the policies coming out of the White House would likely be more conservative than they are now. Maybe the Trump bashers just like to hear themselves rant & rave. Who knows ?

The Trump bashers seem to have no bounds or even basic intelligence, when it comes to their neurotic obsession to drive President Trump out of the White House. Now the raving loons are trying to equate an alleged memo (at this point, one knows if it even exists) from Trump to James Comey with “obstruction of justice”. The Trump haters do have a problem with that. What the memo is reported as saying is >> “I hope…” Stop!

Right there, obstruction of justice is down the tubes. Obstruction of justice is an act (or action). But someone expressing what they “hope”, is only just that. An expression of one’s emotional status. Everyone is entitled to have hopes, an in America, under our 1st amendment of freedom of speech, they are entitled to speak those hopes (POTUS no exception).

Now let’s look at the previous administration. Did not Obama, regarding Hillary Clinton’s emails, say >> “There ain’t nothing there.” ? Yes. That’s what he said. Well, was Obama trying to derail an investigation ? To stop an indictment? To obstruct justice ? I’d still not stretch those words to obstruction of justice, while those words are closer to an obstruction of justice, than Trump merely saying what he hopes

And this brings up a curious point. Not that it has a ghost of a chance of happening, but just hypothetically, if Trump DID leave the presidency, then what ? What would that mean to our illustrious moonbat, Trump haters ?

Answer: Mike Pence would become president, and the policies coming out of the White House would likely be more conservative than they are now. Maybe the Trump bashers just like to hear themselves rant & rave. Who knows ?

Its not as if I really want President Snowflake to be guilty of any crime, or to be impeached. I really don't want Trump to be impeached- though I would be okay if he resigned.

And yes- we would get President Pence. But I would feel safer with a President Pence than a President Trump- Pence is rabidly conservative- but his SC picks won't be any more conservative than Trumps and I think Pence will be able to have a consistent foreign and domestic policy that doesn't blow with whatever person whispers in his ear.

By the way what did you think of President Snowflakes Saudia Arabia speech?

Great meeting with Muslim leaders at the center of Islam- I think a decent speech

Trump:
I stand before you as a representative of the American People, to deliver a message of friendship and hope. That is why I chose to make my first foreign visit a trip to the heart of the Muslim world, to the nation that serves as custodian of the two holiest sites in the Islamic Faith.

For many centuries the Middle East has been home to Christians, Muslims and Jews living side-by-side. We must practice tolerance and respect for each other once again—and make this region a place where every man and woman, no matter their faith or ethnicity, can enjoy a life of dignity and hope.

upload_2017-5-22_9-47-41.png

and what were they saying when Bill Clinton secretly met with Loretta Lynch before Lynch "decided" not to prosecute Hillary....

They think if they keep the pressure on, he won't get anything accomplished and support will erode, then they can run on him not keeping his promises next year. But their obsession keeps them from seeing that everyone knows what they're doing and the American people are more likely to vote THEM out of office instead of Republicans.

Great meeting with Muslim leaders at the center of Islam- I think a decent speech

Trump:
I stand before you as a representative of the American People, to deliver a message of friendship and hope. That is why I chose to make my first foreign visit a trip to the heart of the Muslim world, to the nation that serves as custodian of the two holiest sites in the Islamic Faith.

For many centuries the Middle East has been home to Christians, Muslims and Jews living side-by-side. We must practice tolerance and respect for each other once again—and make this region a place where every man and woman, no matter their faith or ethnicity, can enjoy a life of dignity and hope.

Here's what I think of it >> Trump’s "Contradictions" Are Really Just Priorities

Its not as if I really want President Snowflake to be guilty of any crime, or to be impeached. I really don't want Trump to be impeached- though I would be okay if he resigned.

And yes- we would get President Pence. But I would feel safer with a President Pence than a President Trump- Pence is rabidly conservative- but his SC picks won't be any more conservative than Trumps and I think Pence will be able to have a consistent foreign and domestic policy that doesn't blow with whatever person whispers in his ear.
You're judging WAAAAY too early. As usual, another liberal unable to understand the Trump methodology that he hasn't seen before. Come back a year form now, and we'll see.

They think if they keep the pressure on, he won't get anything accomplished and support will erode, then they can run on him not keeping his promises next year. But their obsession keeps them from seeing that everyone knows what they're doing and the American people are more likely to vote THEM out of office instead of Republicans.
Same as during the campaign. Every time they tried to stab him with all their false accusations, his poll numbers went UP. :biggrin:

Same as during the campaign. Every time they tried to stab him with all their false accusations, his poll numbers went UP. :biggrin:
Everyone recognizes they are sore losers. They also see that Dems play dirty pool. I think their party is committing suicide by going balls out to drive him out of office. They're putting everything they've got into a smear campaign that is too obvious to ignore and they'll pay a big price for it in 2018.

Trump:

Here's what I think of it >> Trump’s "Contradictions" Are Really Just Priorities

Do you agree with Trump?

Trump:

For many centuries the Middle East has been home to Christians, Muslims and Jews living side-by-side. We must practice tolerance and respect for each other once again—and make this region a place where every man and woman, no matter their faith or ethnicity, can enjoy a life of dignity and hope

Everyone recognizes they are sore losers. They also see that Dems play dirty pool..

LOL.....coming from you that is hilarious.

Do you agree with Trump?

Trump:

For many centuries the Middle East has been home to Christians, Muslims and Jews living side-by-side. We must practice tolerance and respect for each other once again—and make this region a place where every man and woman, no matter their faith or ethnicity, can enjoy a life of dignity and hope
Of course I don't agree with the words, he spoke, but unlike you, I know that the words are mere tools to achieve first priority goals of bumping off ISIS and Iran, and getting lots of business deals done.

You think trump doesn't know it a joke to expect Muslims to practice tolerance ? Don't you know what the word "Islam" means ? It means >> SUBMISSION.

Like I said >> Trump’s "Contradictions" Are Really Just Priorities

Forum List

Back