Democrat CONVICTED in Vodka for votes scandal

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Arkansas State Representative Resigns After

Three of those charged have pleaded guilty, including Democratic State Representative Hudson Hallum who has since resigned. Hallum had allegedly told a local city councilman — who is now a co-defendant — that they “need to use that black limo and buy a couple of cases of some cheap vodka and whiskey to get people to vote.”

Three of those charged have pleaded guilty, including Democratic State Representative Hudson Hallum who has since resigned. Hallum had allegedly told a local city councilman — who is now a co-defendant — that they “need to use that black limo and buy a couple of cases of some cheap vodka and whiskey to get people to vote.”

does that mean mitt and ryan should be convicted for giving out sandwiches for votes?

Cold-Cut Case?

PEWAUKEE, Wis. – When GOP front-runner Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., gathered at a sandwich shop in Waukesha today to drum up support for Romney in the Badger State primary, they might have been engaging in “subs-for-votes” election bribery, according to the state’s Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party of Wisconsin issued a complaint of bribery hours after the event, holding a news conference in downtown Milwaukee to air its grievances.

“It is a clear violation of Wisconsin election law, cut and dry,” the Democrat Party’s representative in Wisconsin told ABC News.

Cold-Cut Case? Wisconsin Democrats Accuse Romney of ‘Subs for Votes’ - ABC News

• Banned
Criminal convictions are public record so if you're too much of a loon to believe Fox News look up the convictions for yourself.

• Banned

does that mean mitt and ryan should be convicted for giving out sandwiches for votes?

Cold-Cut Case?

PEWAUKEE, Wis. – When GOP front-runner Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., gathered at a sandwich shop in Waukesha today to drum up support for Romney in the Badger State primary, they might have been engaging in “subs-for-votes” election bribery, according to the state’s Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party of Wisconsin issued a complaint of bribery hours after the event, holding a news conference in downtown Milwaukee to air its grievances.

“It is a clear violation of Wisconsin election law, cut and dry,” the Democrat Party’s representative in Wisconsin told ABC News.

Cold-Cut Case? Wisconsin Democrats Accuse Romney of ‘Subs for Votes’ - ABC News

You're the lawyer so why are you asking me? Lol

If only voter ID was the law of the land. It would have stopped this voter fraud!!!!

• Banned

If only voter ID was the law of the land. It would have stopped this voter fraud!!!!

It may have since street bums don't typically have ID's lol

So street bums would not be allowed to vote because they don't have an ID?

Who cares! They don't matter. And they vote Democratic.

• Banned

I was being sarcastic but since you didn't realize that I'll add this.

NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE WITHOUT AN ID.....PERIOD

That's what I am saying. If we had voter ID, this fraud would not have happened, amiright?

That's what I am saying. If we had voter ID, this fraud would not have happened, amiright?

Dunno

There are all types of voter fraud and the solutions are not all the same.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ3ahVJSjo8"]Vodka for Vote in Arkansas[/ame]

Democrat in Action..."I didn't think there was anything wrong with it"...

Geesus

Last edited:

Forum List

Back