Democrat congressman eats humble pie after mocking Trump for visiting tornado victims

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrat congressman eats humble pie after mocking Trump… for visiting tornado victims
California Congressman Ted Lieu – one of President Trump’s most vocal opponents – was forced to own up and apologize after accidentally slating Trump for taking a trip to Alabama to visit tornado victims.

Leave it to a Democratic pos to say stupid chit like this and as usual because the asshole had NO FACTS!! stupid fkr!!
Progressives can’t tolerate anyone that thinks different than they do...
They are spineless like that

Did grifter don throw paper towels at the rednecks?

Did he ask about problems with raking?

Did grifter don throw paper towels at the rednecks?

Did he ask about problems with raking?
Their idiot messiah did sign bibles for them. I swear, sometimes I can’t believe the people I share this county with.

The congresman was making a point in regards to rumpys farce of a wall. He need eat only good food to be more critical of rump.

Anyone that votes for this asshole is themselves an asshole....

Ted Lieu is a democrat. Democrats are always happy when Americans die. Especially if they are southern hillbillies.

Ted Lieu is a democrat. Democrats are always happy when Americans die. Especially if they are southern hillbillies.
California leftists look down their noses at most of the rest of the country.
Go live in Iowa, Texas, Nevada, etc. if you don't like it here they would say to people who pointed
out the epic corruption and mismanagement of California.

I'm shocked Lieu backtracked and admitted his comments were inappropriate partisan childishness.

He was autographing bibles.....
Does it upset you no one wanted Rules for Radicals or Audacity of Hope signed?
Those people have to have the book read to them first that is why they have bibles cause the preacher reads it to them.
bible is science.jpg

Those people have to have the book read to them first that is why they have bibles cause the preacher reads it to them.
Thanks for your grammatically abominable sentence, speaking of half bright people.
And thanks again for reminding us of the conveniently moving scale and time line of global warming.

It's been definitively declared and amended many times in the past few decades. Let us know when the scientific consensus can all agree on our doom and destruction.

Forum List

Back