Democrat 2024 Dream Team.

Cortez: OK,OK, its my turn! OK,,,,I will take "Very Stupid Democrats" for 500 dollars"

OCA is young, attractive, intelligent, got her b.a. in economics while working to help her family. She's also bilingual which is probably a negative factor for most of you republicans on this thread who are pretty much racist. Nice success story and role model this young lady is.

Sure, then why does she say the stupidest things?

Like the 6,400 plus lies Trump has told?

No, like the stupid shit she says?

Cortez: OK,OK, its my turn! OK,,,,I will take "Very Stupid Democrats" for 500 dollars"

OCA is young, attractive, intelligent, got her b.a. in economics while working to help her family. She's also bilingual which is probably a negative factor for most of you republicans on this thread who are pretty much racist. Nice success story and role model this young lady is.
Lol
Do you have an crush on crazy eyes?

You are obsessed with her.

She is a real life SNL skit..

I beg to differ

The field is wide open with most of the leading Democrats in their 70s

Beto will follow the Obama model as a young, dynamic, charismatic alternative

It’s not his turn. That’s what the super delegates are for
Democrats are known for running candidates when it is not their turn and winning

JFK, Carter, Clinton, Obama

I don’t think he would be able to beat Trump. He would be depicted as too young and inexperienced for prime time. What’s his claim to fame? That he lost a Senate race? That’s not a tailwind I would run on.

A far more plausible scenario is that he is a vice presidential candidate on a ticket with someone like Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren

O'Rourke would embarrass Trump. He happens to be a 2 time elected US representative.

Yeah, in a heavily democratic district that he can’t lose. Big whoop. He and tens of thousands of others before him and hundreds right now

Republicans win the same way. Trump would lose to O'Rourke. You don't get it. Trumps record is abysmal, and he is corrupt. And in the next 2 yeas his corruption will be exposed. The end of Trump is near.

Last edited:
What are the chances the left will run Beto O’Rourke and Alexandre ocasio-cortez? They could run either one as Pres/ Vice Pres It wouldn’t matter. They reprisent everything the democrats stand for now so they should be an easy win. Gag me now!

How about the 2 Chelseas in 2024? Chelsea Clinton and Chelsea Manning- Manning would be the First Tranny ever nominated for Vice President, a truly historic candidacy.

When has that mattered in recent politics?
We have not had a qualified president since Bush41

Beto is likeable and Trump is an asshole

True, BUT, President Donald Trump is a winner and he gets things done! That's why he'll win!
Graphic-M.jpg

There was no such thing as an Obama phone.

What's True
A federal program subsidizes providers who supply telephone services to low-income consumers.

What's False
The Obama administration did not create a program to provide free cell phones and service to welfare recipients.

• The Lifeline program originated in 1984, during the administration of Ronald Reagan; it was expanded in 1996, during the administration of Bill Clinton; and its first cellular provider service (SafeLink Wireless) was launched by TracFone in 2008, during the administration of George W. Bush. All of these milestones were passed prior to the advent of the Obama administration.
  • The Lifeline program only covers monthly discounts on landline or wireless telephone service for eligible consumers. It does not pay
    cellular companies to provide free cell phones to consumers, although some cellular service providers choose to offer that benefit to their Lifeline customers.
  • Lifeline discounts are not available only to “welfare recipients” — these programs are implemented at both the state and federal levels, so qualification criteria can vary from state to state, but in general participants must have an income that is at or below 135% of the federal Poverty Guidelines, or take part in at least one of the following federal assistance programs:
    • Medicaid;
    • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP);
    • Supplemental Security Income (SSI);
    • Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8);
    • Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP);
    • Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF);
    • National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program;
    • Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance;
    • Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF);
    • Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR);
    • Head Start (if income eligibility criteria are met); or
    • State assistance programs (if applicable).
  • The Lifeline program is not directly subsidized by taxpayer monies. It is paid for out of the federal Universal Service Fund (USF) through a fee assessed against telecommunications service providers, who may or may not pass those costs along to their customers:
FACT CHECK: ObamaPhones

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

I have no clue as to why you thought this was in any way relevant today, but here are his voters.

Last edited:
The Lifeline program is not directly subsidized by taxpayer monies. It is paid for out of the federal Universal Service Fund (USF) through a fee assessed against telecommunications service providers, who may or may not pass those costs along to their customers

Where does any telecommunications service provider get every dime they have?

Last edited:
Miss Cortez, what are your feelings regarding China planning to purchase the nation of Japan for 7 million dollars and moving the island 9 miles closer to the China coastline?

What are the chances the left will run Beto O’Rourke and Alexandre ocasio-cortez? They could run either one as Pres/ Vice Pres It wouldn’t matter. They reprisent everything the democrats stand for now so they should be an easy win. Gag me now!

And both of them could beat Trump. However since OC can't run, your ignorance and obsession with his woman is duly noted.

How one follows the other is beyond me.

And you call others ignorant.

Forum List

Back