“democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, & murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide” -Pres John Adams

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the democrats and the republicans are the destructionists.

they destroyed my son's future, they destroyed American culture, they destroyed decency, the Dems destroyed humor and having fun, the GOP destroyed people's potiential to be what they want, and both parties are as we speak destroying the oldest living democracy on the planet

Yet you exist, the same was said when I was a young man forty years ago yet here we are, still alive and livin' easy....Enjoy it.

Dude, give it a fucking rest already. Your spam is out of control. 13, 14 or 15 threads all on the first page.

Stop trashing the board with every thought that enters that empty fucking head of yours

• Banned
Dude, give it a fucking rest already. Your spam is out of control. 13, 14 or 15 threads all on the first page.

Stop trashing the board with every thought that enters that empty fucking head of yours
i'm done for today i think lol...enjoy the boring threads of people who are not me

the democrats and the republicans are the destructionists.

they destroyed my son's future, they destroyed American culture, they destroyed decency, the Dems destroyed humor and having fun, the GOP destroyed people's potiential to be what they want, and both parties are as we speak destroying the oldest living democracy on the planet

Uh, John Adams was referring to a Democracy not a Republic.

We are not a Democracy, never ever even a little bit.

Maybe slow down your quest to open a new tgread every five minutes. That way you can provide a bit of quality, over quanity.