"democracy" Giving Rise To Homo-mocracy

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
So now in many places, gay marrage is now legal. It's disgusting! What next. Making it legal to marry machines, animals or even corpses? Also, the way things are going, you can bet your money on the return of pederasty. You may even see boy scout badges being given out for accomplishments in fellatio. Like or not, there has to be some limit on human behavior. To gay people, obviously they would like it if everybody was gay. But that just isn't the way things should be. People need to have dignity. It's obviously hard to do after you've had your buddies sperm blasted all over your face. And think of all the poor gerbils that have died up some homo's butt. Also, an un-stretched out anus performs a useful function. For many gay people, not being gay might be quite a sacrifice. But life isn't meant to be easy. So at least do the rest of humanity a favor and keep it in the closet.

• Banned
Luddy Needite,
So I take it you're one of "them." If you're a dude, chicks are cool. Believe it or not. It is also wonderful to be able to be friends with someone without sexuality getting in the way. Your avatar talks of fighting for equal rights. But gay people can't be accepted without it destroying hetrosexuality Believe it or not. Also, among humans, there are all types of cultures. I have heard that it is customary for a group of men New Guinea out into the forest where they all blow each other. I swear by Alexander the Great's butt plug that this isn't the way it should be.

Forum List

Back