demilitarized police in Britain...chased by angry Muslim mob...interesting point...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here is an article pointing out what happens to un militarized police when they face a riot...in this case radicalized Muslim protestors,..

What a 8220 demilitarized 8221 police force can look like With Comment By John Power Line

Weā€™ve all seen the pictures presented by those who decry the ā€œmilitarizationā€ of American police forces. Typically, these pictures juxtapose sophisticated police equipment and weaponry with a crowd that is peacefully demonstrating or just milling about.

But what does a ā€œdemilitarizedā€ police force look like when the crowd is less peaceful? This video of an angry, jeering mob forcing the police into an ignominious retreat through the streets of London provides one example.

We are the most spied upon and CCTV saturated nation on earth. Most of them get arrested individually in very humiliating dawn raids. Wearing masks don't help them either, they just follow them home from camera to camera.

very interesting video , I wish I could talk to the blokes in London that I used to talk to .

Ok firstly that wasn't a riot, it was a demonstration with a tiny rowdy element, secondly the police were marshalling/containing the crowd not trying to prevent it going anywhere. You'll notice when there was a flare up the police acted promptly and decisively to stop any violence from escalating. Lastly had there been a riot in the offing, police would have looked like this:

6026094273_88d90dd48e_z.jpg

The video is taken out of context to pursue an agenda and has nothing to do with "demilitarized" police being chased anywhere.

Forum List

Back