Dem Who Disenfranchised Military Voters has a history of voter suppression

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I told you I thought this "mistake" in mailing these military ballots too late, wasn't an accident.

Dems know they are in trouble and they want to stop potential voters for republicans any way they can.

Robert Delaney, the Illinois Election Official who refused to mail 1,300 Military Absentee ballots for 14 days beyond the Federal deadline has a history of disenfranchising voters. In 2009 Delaney, an active Democrat, was sued by a group of citizens in St. Clair County who claimed he used his office to disenfranchise hundreds of voters in a predominantly African-American community.

According to the complaint, hundreds of letters were mailed to residents of Alorton, IL. a community with a 97% African-American population. The letters informed the recipients that they had to attend a hearing or their voter registration would be canceled, in addition any voter who had already cast an absentee ballot would have their ballot rejected if they did not attend the hearing. The letters were mailed just two weeks before the April 9, 2009 election. One of the recipients was Kenneth Chatman, a Trustee of the City of Altoron who was up for re-election. Chatman and several other plaintiffs, including elderly and bed-ridden individuals, filed a lawsuit.

This year, his target is the members of the military who are fighting for our country. Regarding the current inquiry by the Justice Department into Delaney’s handling of the military ballots he said:
“I really don’t care what the Department of Justice thinks.”​

Read all here, including law suit brought against this man for vote supression: Dem Clerk Who Disenfranchised 1300 Military Voters Has a History of Voter Suppression - Big Government

Of course he doesn't care what the Justice Department thinks. He knows who's running it. And what they do about attempts to suppress the vote!

I knew that it couldn't be a coincidence that several states have been late in mailing their absentee ballots to military personnel. It's all part of the Dem pattern to keep power any way they can.

new-black-panthers1.jpg

I told you I thought this "mistake" in mailing these military ballots too late, wasn't an accident.

Dems know they are in trouble and they want to stop potential voters for republicans any way they can.

Robert Delaney, the Illinois Election Official who refused to mail 1,300 Military Absentee ballots for 14 days beyond the Federal deadline has a history of disenfranchising voters. In 2009 Delaney, an active Democrat, was sued by a group of citizens in St. Clair County who claimed he used his office to disenfranchise hundreds of voters in a predominantly African-American community.

According to the complaint, hundreds of letters were mailed to residents of Alorton, IL. a community with a 97% African-American population. The letters informed the recipients that they had to attend a hearing or their voter registration would be canceled, in addition any voter who had already cast an absentee ballot would have their ballot rejected if they did not attend the hearing. The letters were mailed just two weeks before the April 9, 2009 election. One of the recipients was Kenneth Chatman, a Trustee of the City of Altoron who was up for re-election. Chatman and several other plaintiffs, including elderly and bed-ridden individuals, filed a lawsuit.

This year, his target is the members of the military who are fighting for our country. Regarding the current inquiry by the Justice Department into Delaney’s handling of the military ballots he said:
“I really don’t care what the Department of Justice thinks.”​

Read all here, including law suit brought against this man for vote supression: Dem Clerk Who Disenfranchised 1300 Military Voters Has a History of Voter Suppression - Big Government

Of course he doesn't care what the Justice Department thinks. He knows who's running it. And what they do about attempts to suppress the vote!

I knew that it couldn't be a coincidence that several states have been late in mailing their absentee ballots to military personnel. It's all part of the Dem pattern to keep power any way they can.

new-black-panthers1.jpg

Is it popssible that a revolution really will have to happen in order to get this country back? I believe it just might be. I will participate.

“I really don’t care what the Department of Justice thinks.”

new-black-panthers1.jpg

Is it popssible that a revolution really will have to happen in order to get this country back? I believe it just might be. I will participate.

There will be a revolution. At the ballot box a little over two weeks from today! ;)

As I said in Cairo, elections in Baghdad are fairer and more accurate than in major Democrat controlled American city

As I said in Cairo, elections in Baghdad are fairer and more accurate than in major Democrat controlled American city

It's pretty bad. I remember the time I watched Dem ops leading (by the hand) a bus load of mentally handicapped people into my local school to vote. It was pretty obvious these people had no idea what they were doing and simply would be told to vote Democrat.

In 2009 Delaney, an active Democrat, was sued by a group of citizens in St. Clair County who claimed he used his office to disenfranchise hundreds of voters in a predominantly African-American community.

According to the complaint, hundreds of letters were mailed to residents of Alorton, IL. a community with a 97% African-American population.
Only a CON$ervative would be STUPID enough to believe an "ACTIVE DEMOCRAT" would suppress the vote in a 97% black community!!!!!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

In 2009 Delaney, an active Democrat, was sued by a group of citizens in St. Clair County who claimed he used his office to disenfranchise hundreds of voters in a predominantly African-American community.

According to the complaint, hundreds of letters were mailed to residents of Alorton, IL. a community with a 97% African-American population.
Only a CON$ervative would be STUPID enough to believe an "ACTIVE DEMOCRAT" would suppress the vote in a 97% black community!!!!!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

See, I told ya! Never underestimate the power of stupid! ;)

Chatman v Delaney

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dimwits fail to see their own stupidity. They beleive illegal voting practices by the dimwits as just a way to win. They are true IDIOTS!!!

Chatman v Delaney

Only someone stupid enough to believe Bigotbart would be STUPID enough to believe a Democrat would suppress the vote in a black neighborhood. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are just too STUPID to know you've been had by Bigotbart yet again. :rofl:

Chatman v Delaney

Only someone stupid enough to believe Bigotbart would be STUPID enough to believe a Democrat would suppress the vote in a black neighborhood. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are just too STUPID to know you've been had by Bigotbart yet again. :rofl:

And I guess you're too stupid to read the link to the law suit in which a judge issued an injuction to stop him from doing exactly that!

Chatman v Delaney

I mean I guess Breitbart made up this! Chatman v Delaney

I mean stupid knows no bounds.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is definitely no coincidence. This a clear Democratic strategy. They are attempting to rig Absentee Voting and especially Military Voting. It looks like they're gonna get away with it too. The current Government in control isn't going to step in and do anything. They will likely wait for the elections to be over and then step in to offer some token investigations after the fact. It's obvious they're in no hurry to address this blatant Democratic Voter-Fraud. Things are going to get ugly on Election Day. The corrupt "Community Organizers" will be out in force rigging elections. Just be vigilant while voting. Report anything suspicious.

LOL - weird how republicans forget how well they play this game. The devil when caught always points at the other.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gwdNIxecwY[/ame]

Last edited:

So how will you participate, beyond typing your opinion on the internet? Will you burn down your city? Will you murder US citizens? What is this "Revolutionary" idea in your head?:eusa_whistle:

It's pretty bad. I remember the time I watched Dem ops leading (by the hand) a bus load of mentally handicapped people into my local school to vote. It was pretty obvious these people had no idea what they were doing and simply would be told to vote Democrat.

LMAO! That is no worse than sending a handicapped Retardwinger into the voter booth, so what is the problem? :lol:

Chatman v Delaney

Thanks for the demonstration of "stupid" for us............:lol:

This is definitely no coincidence. This a clear Democratic strategy. They are attempting to rig Absentee Voting and especially Military Voting. It looks like they're gonna get away with it too. The current Government in control isn't going to step in and do anything. They will likely wait for the elections to be over and then step in to offer some token investigations after the fact. It's obvious they're in no hurry to address this blatant Democratic Voter-Fraud. Things are going to get ugly on Election Day. The corrupt "Community Organizers" will be out in force rigging elections. Just be vigilant while voting. Report anything suspicious.

It's pretty obvious, because it keeps happening in DEMOCRAT districts that the absentee ballots to the military are being mailed too late to count. See NY on that one.

I don't buy this is a mistake. I think this is part of an initiative to suppress the miltiary vote.

LOL - weird how republicans forget how well they play this game. The devil when caught always points at the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gwdNIxecwY

I'm sorry but you don't want to go there on a debate about Bush v. Gore.

I took on lawyers on that one AND THEY LOST!

It was clearly the Democrats that tried to steal that one, including an attempt to keep military ballots from counting in the vote.

You DON'T want to bring up Bush v. Gore on this. It doesn't help you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back