Dem Senators Question AG Lynch about Clinton email investigation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Senators Grassley, Feinstein question former AG Lynch about Clinton email investigation - Hot Air

"Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, Crime and Terrorism Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham and Ranking Member Sheldon Whitehouse sought information about alleged political interference by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the FBI’s investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server. The bipartisan inquiry comes as the Judiciary Committee is examining the circumstances surrounding the removal of James Comey as FBI Director.

In April, The New York Times
reported that the FBI came into possession of a batch of hacked documents, one of which was said to be authored by a “Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far.”

upload_2017-6-26_13-5-48.jpeg

Senators Grassley, Feinstein question former AG Lynch about Clinton email investigation - Hot Air

"Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, Crime and Terrorism Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham and Ranking Member Sheldon Whitehouse sought information about alleged political interference by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the FBI’s investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server. The bipartisan inquiry comes as the Judiciary Committee is examining the circumstances surrounding the removal of James Comey as FBI Director.

reported that the FBI came into possession of a batch of hacked documents, one of which was said to be authored by a “Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far.”

View attachment 135601

The question is whether this is a real document or fake. One of the goals of the Russian hacking was to put out fake information with the legitimate information. They even went so far as to forge the letterhead of a Democrat Senator saying that the election was rigged for Clinton.

Democratic Party Heat Being Applied To Former US AG Lynch

It seems, then, that Democrats have the integrity to hold not just Republicans accountable, but also other Democrats. I cannot say the same of Republicans, and I point to their approbation of Trump as the foremost and most current illustration of that.

It seems, then, that Democrats have the integrity to hold not just Republicans accountable, but also other Democrats. I cannot say the same of Republicans, and I point to their approbation of Trump as the foremost and most current illustration of that.
Oh yes, Democrats are paragons of integrity, the way they held Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, James Clapper, Brennan, Harry Reid, Julian Castro, Huma Abedin, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, etc... accountable for their crimes.

upload_2017-6-26_13-55-35.jpeg

View attachment 135601

It's time for a special counsel to sift through that whole debacle. Who knows, the bitch might get to wear a new orange pantsuit.

Horseshit!

Pfffffffft. Schumer gets hammered by Grassley for good reasons. And Grassley is right. Cryin Chuck is having a political temper tantrum.

Grassley Statement on Democrats’ Obstruction of Committee Work
Jun 22, 2017
WASHINGTON – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley today released the following statement on the Minority’s obstruction of the Judiciary Committee’s work via a rarely-used procedural tool to curb committee work.

“Three times this week, the Judiciary Committee has been obstructed by the Minority Leader’s refusal to let Senate committees function normally.

His decision to abuse a rarely-used Senate procedure preventing committee business two hours after the Senate convenes has, ironically, abridged a hearing on the freedom of speech.

It also blocked a hearing advancing the committee’s investigation into Russian interference in last year’s elections – something the Democrats on the committee have been clamoring for.

And just today, it halted consideration of two bipartisan bills to curb human trafficking and help victims of such heinous crimes. These are important matters that warrant committee action and should not be treated as collateral damage in the Minority Leader’s political tantrum,” Grassley said.

Grassley Statement on Democrats’ Obstruction of Committee Work | Chuck Grassley

Horseshit!
  • Are you refuting the fact that the Democrats are ridiculing Lynch's behavior?
  • Are you denying that Republicans accord approbation to Trump?

Pfffffffft. Schumer gets hammered by Grassley for good reasons. And Grassley is right. Cryin Chuck is having a political temper tantrum.

Grassley Statement on Democrats’ Obstruction of Committee Work
Jun 22, 2017
WASHINGTON – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley today released the following statement on the Minority’s obstruction of the Judiciary Committee’s work via a rarely-used procedural tool to curb committee work.

“Three times this week, the Judiciary Committee has been obstructed by the Minority Leader’s refusal to let Senate committees function normally.

His decision to abuse a rarely-used Senate procedure preventing committee business two hours after the Senate convenes has, ironically, abridged a hearing on the freedom of speech.

It also blocked a hearing advancing the committee’s investigation into Russian interference in last year’s elections – something the Democrats on the committee have been clamoring for.

And just today, it halted consideration of two bipartisan bills to curb human trafficking and help victims of such heinous crimes. These are important matters that warrant committee action and should not be treated as collateral damage in the Minority Leader’s political tantrum,” Grassley said.

Grassley Statement on Democrats’ Obstruction of Committee Work | Chuck Grassley
Schumer gets hammered by Grassley for good reasons. And Grassley is right.

Be that as it may, it has what to do with the theme of Democrats applying scrutiny and ridicule to other Democrats or Republicans doing the same to Trump? The answer: nothing.

Oh yes, Democrats are paragons of integrity, the way they held Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, James Clapper, Brennan, Harry Reid, Julian Castro, Huma Abedin, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, etc... accountable for their crimes.

View attachment 135610
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

My side is ALWAYS right.
Your side is ALWAYS wrong.

More of the SSDD from the pathetic, partisan hack.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wasserman Schultz is livid the Capitol Police won't turn her computer back over to her. Something is on that computer that she doesn't want exposed.

View attachment 135601

A song of rats and sinking ships waiting to be sung?

Obviously she's as corrupt as they come. Meeting privately with Bill Clinton on that plane, and her 'Unmasking' actions need to be seriously investigated. Clearly there was something going with her and Comey on the Clinton thing.

And she likely broke the law with her 'Unmasking' actions. It has to be likely, because the Obama regime is desperately trying to get her off by way of attaching her actions to 'Privileged Information.' Why fight so hard to keep it secret? She should do some time. Let's hope Justice is done on this one.

Forum List

Back