Dem Rep. Beatty blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting, but suspect is Black

Psychological "experts" have been making excuses for bad behavior for a long time, and it gets more outrageous as time goes on. Personal responsibility, a concept commies and race baiters can't seem to grasp.

Psychology isn't even a real science. it's mostly hocus pocus and it's theories are approved by majority vote.

Psychology isn't even a real science. it's mostly hocus pocus and it's theories are approved by majority vote.
It is at best "soft science" because most of what they preach as fact cannot actually be proven and much of it can neither be proven nor disproven.

That's why it belongs in the Humanities building rather than Science Buildings.

Try applying the Scientific Method to Psychological theory and you quickly find yourself wrapped up in a round bale.

I proud to be white. You're going to have to call me something a lot worse than whitey to upset me.

No one race has a monopoly on idiots, that's for sure. They come in all sizes and colors.
We have a major party of the United States who has separated people by race, ethnic backgrounds, religion or not, genders and more. And then added and made-up new things about people and the way they are or live with a percentage being absolutely crazy but legitimized. A lot of mileage has gotten by the old Whitey is a racist card.

Say what you will, but old whitey managed to build the most respected, powerful, prosperous country in the world, so he must have done something right.

The biggest mistake whitey made was to bring slaves to this country, and his ancestors are still paying for that mistake to this day. And, many democrats are still mentally enslaving a lot of blacks by making them think they are victims, and not good enough.

It's also my opinion that it's the media fueling the mass insanity going on in this country today.

Say what you will, but old whitey managed to build the most respected, powerful, prosperous country in the world, so he must have done something right.

The biggest mistake whitey made was to bring slaves to this country, and his ancestors are still paying for that mistake to this day. And, many democrats are still mentally enslaving a lot of blacks by making them think they are victims, and not good enough.

It's also my opinion that it's the media fueling the mass insanity going on in this country today.
Marxist professors are fueling it. They indoctrinate all the media personnel.

Forum List

Back