Dem Officials Refuse to Release Voter Data for Trump’s Fraud Investigation

College student gets 100 days in slammer for registering dead voters for Dems
Published August 10, 2017
Fox News

Video:

A Virginia college student was sentenced this week to 100 days incarceration for submitting fraudulent voter registration forms listing the names of dead people and other faulty information for a political organization connected to the Democratic Party.

Andrew J. Spieles, 21, was sentenced in federal court Tuesday for knowingly transferring false Virginia voter registration forms during the 2016 election, according to the Justice Department.

Spieles, a student at James Madison University, worked as a staffer for Harrisonburg Votes -- a group affiliated with the Democratic Party -- and was paid to register voters in the area during the weeks leading up to the 2016 election. Spieles’ job was to register as many voters as possible; he reported to Democratic campaign headquarters in Harrisonburg, Va., according to the DOJ.

Not only are you a punk ass racist, you are dangerously stupid. That story broke several months ago and anyone following it knows that registering dead voters does not translate into actual votes. The kid was paid by the number of people he could register; so, he padded his numbers with names of dead people. There was no evidence of voter fraud, just registration fraud. That's a huge difference.

Can't they subpoena them?
To end all speculation we need voter ID, there's no excuse not to have it...
Be careful of what you ask for. Trump might not have won if voter ID had been made a national requirement during the last election.
:lol: But when a vile racist like you thinks something is a good idea... honorable people should view that idea with extreme caution.

Voter ID will happen sooner or later no way around it, the government will issue them for free and give you a free bus voucher to go get them, oh noes no more excuses...

First elections under voter ID law go smoothly, local officials say
Will Schmitt, [email protected] 9:25 a.m. CT Aug. 9, 2017

...video

The first election in which local voters were asked to present photographic identification went well, election officials in Greene and Christian counties say.

Only minor issues related to the voter ID law were reported by Greene County Clerk Shane Schoeller and Christian County Clerk Kay Brown after polls closed Tuesday night.

Sixty-three percent of about 2.7 million Missourians voting last November approved a constitutional amendment enacting the voter ID law. Starting this summer, Missouri elections have called for voters to show a government-issued photo ID, commonly a driver's license.

Voters who don't produce such a document are able to cast ballots by presenting some other form of identification and signing an affidavit. A third option for those without any form of ID is to cast provisional ballots.

"We had one judge during the beginning of the day who had some questions regarding if we needed to ask the voter for a photo ID specifically," Schoeller told the News-Leader when asked about voter ID-related hiccups. "Due to the three options that are available to the voter to vote, we reminded her that we were only asking the voter to present ID."

Missouri Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft, a Republican who campaigned in support of a voter ID law, embarked on a statewide tour in June to educate voters about the law, including a stop in Springfield. Ashcroft reiterated his main message, which was highlighted on a poster: "If you are registered to vote, you can vote.

First elections under voter ID law go smoothly, local officials say

We don't need voter ID's.
Go back home to mexico...

Well that would be difficult since I am an American.

We don't need voter ID's.
Yes we do, because Democrats are all crooks.

Fox News

Video:

A Virginia college student was sentenced this week to 100 days incarceration for submitting fraudulent voter registration forms listing the names of dead people and other faulty information for a political organization connected to the Democratic Party.

Andrew J. Spieles, 21, was sentenced in federal court Tuesday for knowingly transferring false Virginia voter registration forms during the 2016 election, according to the Justice Department.

Spieles, a student at James Madison University, worked as a staffer for Harrisonburg Votes -- a group affiliated with the Democratic Party -- and was paid to register voters in the area during the weeks leading up to the 2016 election. Spieles’ job was to register as many voters as possible; he reported to Democratic campaign headquarters in Harrisonburg, Va., according to the DOJ.

Not only are you a punk ass racist, you are dangerously stupid. That story broke several months ago and anyone following it knows that registering dead voters does not translate into actual votes. The kid was paid by the number of people he could register; so, he padded his numbers with names of dead people. There was no evidence of voter fraud, just registration fraud. That's a huge difference.

Listen up you alt-left pos, You have 3 posts here and I'll answer them in 1 post. I'll post what I want to post when I want to post it and no asshole such as yo-self can do anything about it. I'm glad the kid got busted but he didn't get enough time. If we had voter ID Trump would have won by a landslide with popular vote. Now suck it up you old decrepit alt-left snowflake/crybaby pos. Salunsky rule 5 & 6...

Fox News

Video:

Listen up you alt-left pos, You have 3 posts here and I'll answer them in 1 post. I'll post what I want to post when I want to post it and no asshole such as yo-self can do anything about it. I'm glad the kid got busted but he didn't get enough time. If we had voter ID Trump would have won by a landslide with popular vote. Now suck it up you old decrepit alt-left snowflake/crybaby pos. Salunsky rule 5 & 6...
There is no alt left, dipshit. And you don't get to decide if I'm right, left or somewhere in the middle. Further, just because you don't understand the difference between voter registration fraud and voter fraud doesn't mean intelligent people have to pretend to agree with you. When you die, I hope someone stuffs your ass with old Civil War newspapers and puts you in a fuggin Museum with all the rest of the conservative trash i.e. rebel statues and flags. Yes we'd love to preserve you as an an example of racist ideologies and abject stupidity.

Fox News

Video:

There is no alt left, dipshit. And you don't get to decide if I'm right, left or somewhere in the middle. Further, just because you don't understand the difference between voter registration fraud and voter fraud doesn't mean intelligent people have to pretend to agree with you. When you die, I hope someone stuffs your ass with old Civil War newspapers and puts you in a fuggin Museum with all the rest of the conservative trash i.e. rebel statues and flags. Yes we'd love to preserve you as an an example of racist ideologies and abject stupidity.
Typical alt-left dribble, I call it like I see it alt-left/rabid pos, now go back and read post #85 and roll yo-self up in dat m/f...

Fox News

Video:

Typical alt-left dribble, I call it like I see it alt-left/rabid pos, now go back and read post #85 and roll yo-self up in dat m/f...
What? Whywould I read post # 85 at all.I almost puked when I glanced over it the first time. And stop trying to steal left wing intellectual property by reversing the alt right
axiom they coined.. You RW BAHSTURDS have a knack for trying to reverse phrases and words used to adequateltly describe you and use them against the opposition. It doesn't work...you look nerdish by doing so.

Forum List

Back