Dem Congresswoman About Obamacare ‘We’re Not Looking to The Constitution."

Hochul Town Hall: Constitution Ignored for HHS Health Care Mandate - YouTube

Question: “Under what portion of the Constitution is the government allowed to require a private or religious organization to pay for anything for free?”

Dem Rep. Kathy Hochul: “Well, basically, we’re not looking to the Constitution on that aspect of it. What I’m trying to say is basically the decision has been made by this congress that American citizens are entitled to health care.”​

Dem Congresswoman Asked About Obamacare Mandate:

Isn't that interesting? "We don't care what the Constitution says. You have to buy insurance because WE SAY SO!"

Not an out of control party of little dictators we have in the Democrat Party? Nooooooooooooooo, of course not!

November is coming. Remember this and VOTE to send these out of control dictators packing. Democrats. THROW 'EM ALL OUT!

Ok.....my bad. I should have watched the video, but I don't think you did either.

It has nothing to do with buying insurance. It has to do with the GOP wanting to opt out of insurance provided contraception. You know, the issue that is sinking the GOP with women voters?

Since when can working women not afford 13.00 to 15.00 a month for their own decision for contraception?
Why do the Dems want to force insurance companies to pay for it?
Even Catholic insurance polices pay for contraception when is involves their health.
The Dems are proving more and more that they do not respect the Constitution.

Since when can working women not afford 13.00 to 15.00 a month for their own decision for contraception?
Even Catholic insurance polices pay for contraception when is involves their health.

I guess you'll have to ask the women who will be responsible for Obama's re-election.

"To hear their right to contraception questioned in 2012 is shocking, and it's gotten a lot of people's attention."

For Obama, there is no more crucial constituency than women. They make up a majority of voters in presidential elections, and a bit more of them identify with his party. He would not be president today without topping Republican John McCain in that group in 2008. And Republicans would need to win a sizable share – more than about 40 percent – of female voters to beat him

Obama Approval Rating Rises Among Women

poor obama deranged loons. :clap2:

yep... the president still beats all your "candidates"

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

but keep campaigning on contraception and evil universities.

you're the gifts that keep on giving.

That's a desperate cry for help.

Ignore the op and just say "well the polls which always over sample Democrats say Obama is ahead!"

Same polls which said Carter was ahead or "it could go either way" in 1980. And they said that until election day when it became obvious Reagan was going to win in a landslide.

:lol:

What??
i
So the constitution really isn't all that important right??

Was it important when the GOP first proposed the health care mandate in the early 90's? :confused:

Anyway....we'll find out this summer what the SCOTUS says. They'll have the final say.

yeah, they get cranky when faced with the fact that it was those raging libs at the Heritage Foundation who came up with the idea in response to Hillarycare.

but it's not like they're compulsive liars or anything, is it?

oh... maybe it is.

They forget that Heritage has since said they were wrong.

When will Obama say that about Obamacare?

Probably after election day.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was it important when the GOP first proposed the health care mandate in the early 90's? :confused:

Anyway....we'll find out this summer what the SCOTUS says. They'll have the final say.

That's like saying Dems should cut taxes because JFK proposed it before he was assassinated.

What does 20 years ago, have to do with now? NOTHING.

The point is, the mandate IS unconstitutional, and you libs just don't like that one of your own is now openly admitting it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sooo.....you're saying we had a different Constitution 20 years ago? Or that it's only Constitutional if the GOP proposes it? The guy who was pushing it is running for POTUS now.

Now I realize you think you have a great legal mind but don't dismiss it as being un-constitutional just yet......

The Justice Department’s brief relies frequently on conservative Justice Antonin Scalia’s concurring opinion in the 2005 Gonzales v. Raich case, in which Scalia argued that any piece of a “broad scheme” that regulates interstate commerce is valid under the constitution’s “necessary and proper” clause, which helps the government’s case on health care.
Justice Department defends health mandate - Jennifer Haberkorn - POLITICO.com

This is what liberals do when they are losing. They claim you said something not in evidence then expect you to argue from that perspective.

He can't argue Obamacare isn't Constitutional.

He's just going to argue some Republicans were for it before they were against it.

Considering we have Romney care that's no big secret. There are plenty of Rinos in the party.

That doesn't change the FACTS about Obamacare's mandate being unconstitutional, nor does it change the fact even Democrats are not admitting it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Question: “Under what portion of the Constitution is the government allowed to require a private or religious organization to pay for anything for free?”​
Only to a CON$ervative would something paid for be free! :cuckoo:
Health insurance is part of an employee's compensation therefore the employee PAYS for his health insurance with his labor.

What Constitutional right does a "religious" organization have to dictate what an insurance company can and can't cover in a policy paid for by the employee?

What right does the government have to dictate an employer PERIOD provide anything????????

Show me where it says in the Constitution, that the Federal government can dictate that?

You all have your health insurance so what are you all whining about now? Healthcare? Isn't that the issue you Rethugs are using to take back the White House? How come you all are not celebrating that Obama has given you this issue to take back the WH. Why without health care to bitch about, you all would have to bitch about abortion or birth control. Oh wait a min. You already are doing that. Any Rethugs know anything besides telling women what to do with their bodies.
And Rwthugs know how to create any jobs?

BTW. What program are you all going to replace Obamacare with? Nothing you say. Why am I not surprised.

What??
i
So the constitution really isn't all that important right??
The Congresscritter in question confirmed what we all knew. The Constitution isn't to be followed, but circumvented. It is the largest roadblock to where they want to take us (Greece anyone)?

Hell? They aren't afraid of the people any longer. They think Government schools have dumbed down a sufficient number of citizens so they can do what they want, Constitution be damned.

They definitely have dumbed down the liberals. You can tell that by the liberal posters right in this thread. :D

Obamacare is unconstitutional because you can't force citizens to buy anything.

Was listening to a Constitutional Law expert on the radio the other day and thats her opinion on how the SCOTUS will rule.

Hope so.

The liberals on the court will go right along with Obama. Hopefully there are enough conservatives to balance that out.

Question: “Under what portion of the Constitution is the government allowed to require a private or religious organization to pay for anything for free?”

Dem Rep. Kathy Hochul: “Well, basically, we’re not looking to the Constitution on that aspect of it. What I’m trying to say is basically the decision has been made by this congress that American citizens are entitled to health care.”​

Isn't that interesting? "We don't care what the Constitution says. You have to buy insurance because WE SAY SO!"

Not an out of control party of little dictators we have in the Democrat Party? Nooooooooooooooo, of course not!

November is coming. Remember this and VOTE to send these out of control dictators packing. Democrats. THROW 'EM ALL OUT!

Ok.....my bad. I should have watched the video, but I don't think you did either.

It has nothing to do with buying insurance. It has to do with the GOP wanting to opt out of insurance provided contraception. You know, the issue that is sinking the GOP with women voters?

I AM A WOMAN, YOU MORON! Guess what? I vote!

CG is a woman. Guess what? SHE VOTES!

There are plenty of women on this board alone (let alone in the voting public in general) that side with the Catholic Church on this one (and aren't necessarily Catholic)

Who are YOU to speak for what women vote for?

You think women don't have the brains to figure out the Constitution does not give the Federal Government the power to advocate employers (religious or no) pay for ANYTHING (let alone contraception), just because you don't don't have those same brains?

Don't insult my intelligence just because you are content to insult your own!

Obamacare is unconstitutional because you can't force citizens to buy anything.

Was listening to a Constitutional Law expert on the radio the other day and thats her opinion on how the SCOTUS will rule.

Hope so.

Then she hasn't been keeping up with Scalia...

How Antonin Scalia May Save The Individual Mandate

Never really been a fan of the Republican mandate...I don't think having it struck down would be so bad. Maybe then we could get a public option or better yet, Medicare for all.

This is what gets me. Clinton and Bush admin. For some reason during those admin contraception was plentiful and women could get it any time they want.

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN, unless Obama orders employers to pay for it, women won't be able to get contraceptives.

It's utter BS. You can go down the freaking drug store and get condoms, sponges, and foams! You don't even need a doctor to get contraceptives!

It's utter BS, women will be denied contraceptives.

There are plenty of women on this board alone (let alone in the voting public in general) that side with the Catholic Church on this one (and aren't necessarily Catholic)

You think women don't have the brains to figure out the Constitution does not give the Federal Government the power to advocate employers (religious or no) pay for ANYTHING (let alone contraception), just because you don't don't have those same brains?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUBnxqEVKlk]Helen Reddy - 'I Am Woman' (Live) 1975 - YouTube[/ame]

I suppose you missed this story????

But his standing with female voters is strengthening, polls show, as the economy improves and social issues, including birth control, become a bigger part of the nation's political discourse.

"Republicans are making a big mistake with this contraception talk, and I'm pretty sure that they are giving (the election) to Obama," says Patricia Speyerer, 87, of McComb, Miss., a GOP-leaning independent. "It's a stupid thing."

Please tell me you dont believe this shit is free. That the additional costs will not be passed down.

As a male why the fuck would I want to pay for your birth control.

Its always about making someone else pay.

But his standing with female voters is strengthening, polls show, as the economy improves and social issues, including birth control, become a bigger part of the nation's political discourse.

"Republicans are making a big mistake with this contraception talk, and I'm pretty sure that they are giving (the election) to Obama," says Patricia Speyerer, 87, of McComb, Miss., a GOP-leaning independent. "It's a stupid thing."

Senility is a wonderful thing in liberaland.

Bwahahahaa! Did you read how they got to that result?

he AP-GfK poll was conducted by GfK Roper Public Affairs and Corporate Communications and involved cell phone and landline interviews with 1,000 randomly chosen adults. It has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 4.1 percentage points.

AP-GfK Poll: Millionaire tax popular, but people prefer spending cuts to tax hikes to cut deficits | Associated Press GfK Poll

IN OTHER WORDS, your poll is WORTHLESS!

Unless, a poll is of REGISTERED OR LIKELY VOTERS, it's just a media driven snow job to try and boost Obama's popularity.

It doesn't even tell how they sampled Democrats vs. Republicans or Independents.

And a error of PLUS 4.1?????????? That's says it all.

Nice try, but you need to learn not to trust your leftist media so much. THEY LIE to tell you what you want to hear.

The truth is, election day is coming and Obama is ALIENATING more and more people.

November is coming.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only to a CON$ervative would something paid for be free! :cuckoo:
Health insurance is part of an employee's compensation therefore the employee PAYS for his health insurance with his labor.

What Constitutional right does a "religious" organization have to dictate what an insurance company can and can't cover in a policy paid for by the employee?

What right does the government have to dictate an employer PERIOD provide anything????????

Show me where it says in the Constitution, that the Federal government can dictate that?
You have it backwards, it's the church dictating that the health insurance the employee pays for cannot include the birth control the employee wants.

Bwahahahaa! Did you read how they got to that result?

he AP-GfK poll was conducted by GfK Roper Public Affairs and Corporate Communications and involved cell phone and landline interviews with 1,000 randomly chosen adults. It has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 4.1 percentage points.
AP-GfK Poll: Millionaire tax popular, but people prefer spending cuts to tax hikes to cut deficits | Associated Press GfK Poll

IN OTHER WORDS, your poll is WORTHLESS!

Unless, a poll is of REGISTERED OR LIKELY VOTERS, it's just a media driven snow job to try and boost Obama's popularity.

It doesn't even tell how they sampled Democrats vs. Republicans or Independents.

And a error of PLUS 4.1?????????? That's says it all.

Nice try, but you need to learn not to trust your leftist media so much. THEY LIE to tell you what you want to hear.

The truth is, election day is coming and Obama is ALIENATING more and more people.

November is coming.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
So, only voters are Americans. :cuckoo:
LIKELY voters is a scam to stack the poll with Republicans. Any poll that is of LIKELY voters does not represent America!

Forum List

Back