Delusional and Stupid Tax Deniers

Mar 5, 2009
Year after year some Americans refuse to accept truth, reality, law and the courts. They see themselves as discovering what others have not. They are, in my opinion, some of the most delusional and stupid people on the planet. They are called tax deniers, tax defiers, and tax protesters. Better to think of them as idiots who have succumbed to the endless string of groups, individuals and websites maintaining that Americans do not have to pay income tax. So every year the federal government tells these jerks that they either must pay up or suffer the consequences. Many end up paying and going to prison.

Please read the rest of my article at:

Delusional and Stupid Tax Deniers by Joel Hirschhorn

For real huh.....we should all just accept our patriotic duty and render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

How dare anyone question the Federal Governments spending habits....how dare people take a stand against the almighty IRS...how dare they.

These people should be shot for their crimes against humanity. If only we could somehow get into these peoples homes and listen in to their conversations...and follow them around to find out who they deal with on a day to day basis. If only we could control the masses and get everyone to get with the damn PROGRAM!!!!

Their are massive amounts of people on fuckin welfare that count on my hard earned fuckin money!!! How dare people deprive these people of their right to OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!!!

We have kids to scrape out of women....illegals to feed and provide medical....retirement wages to pay out....wars to fight in foreign lands....environmental studies to pay for....green jobs to create...DVD collections and i-Pods to buy.....and self-imposed wage increases to pay. How dare anyone take issue to...or refuse to pay for such things.

Un-American Bastards....

err necritan I think this was about people who don't pay their taxes, that's what I got from skimming it.

Ditto FT. There are a certain percentage among the conspiracy kooks that are firmly convinced that the 16th amendment is fraudulent.

Good article.

Where did you find this data?

In 1955, the first year April 15 marked the IRS filing deadline, America's 400 richest taxpayers paid an average of 51.2 percent of their total incomes in federal income tax - and that was after taking advantage of every deduction they could find. How much of top 400 income will go toward taxes this year? Nothing at all close to 51.2 percent. In 2006, the most recent year with IRS data available, the 400 richest paid a mere 17.2 percent of their total incomes to Uncle Sam. And the top 10 percent of households paid just 28 percent.

Trust nothing Hirschorn has provided. The dude tilts so far left he now rolls instead of walks. Since what he's got jibes with nothing else I've seen anywhere on the subject I'd say Hirshhorn is either lying, misreading the data or pulling numbers out of his anal orrifice.

Forum List

Back