Delta to Add 25,000 Jobs. Trump Gets Things Done...Democrats Obstruct and Whine

Delta Air Lines plans to hire 25,000 workers over five years
Delta to add 25,000 jobs. Trump making America great again while Democrats and liberal media whine and throw tantrums.

Lets see what it does for his monthly employment figures

It is the whole country that matters, not just one company

I'm glad to see companies hiring and jobs being created. I hope more American companies do the same.

We will see how Trumps monthly employment figures are

The Community Organizer from Kenya saw 11 million jobs created in his economy. I'm sure the worlds greatest businessman can beat that

As soon as his tax bills go through I think we will see a lot of new jobs. I certainly hope so.

I can't wait for him to Make America Great Again

Delta to add 25,000 jobs. Trump making America great again while Democrats and liberal media whine and throw tantrums.

I'm glad to see companies hiring and jobs being created. I hope more American companies do the same.

The Community Organizer from Kenya saw 11 million jobs created in his economy. I'm sure the worlds greatest businessman can beat that

As soon as his tax bills go through I think we will see a lot of new jobs. I certainly hope so.

I can't wait for him to Make America Great Again

Neither can I.

Obama added 11 million jobs

Trump has quite a ways to go to catch the Community Organizer from Kenya
Obama added shit. What...Burger King? You are an ignorant WashingtonDC bureaucratic fuck.

If he created thate many "real jobs" then the American people showed their appreciation by electing Trump. Think about it bubble boy.

If he created thate many "real jobs" then the American people showed their appreciation by electing Trump. Think about it bubble boy.

Obama actually won the popular vote ....two times

Trump has to lie about his vote

Some says that Delta would have added 50,000 new jobs, but they are so annoyed with Trump that they cut their original plan to half, just to spite him.

Trump won the popular vote in the states he needed.

Trump won the popular vote in the states he needed.
So you admit it wasn't "the American people" who elected Trump......only selected states

Forum List

Back