Delta Airlines Sends Memo to Employees Asking Them to Capitalize “Black” & “Brown” but Write “White” in Lowercase – Format

8830478c796bcf4a980241c3b83639e6.gif

I disagree that people who have a problem with them are being snowflakes. While it may seem like a small and petty thing, it's a great example of the toxicity of DEI. This serves no purpose whatsoever other than to divide people. This is precisely what the same people engaging in this would call a microaggression if someone else did it to them, particularly from the people they consider to be from a "privileged class." This shit needs to stop.

So you are in favor of what Delta is doing?

I could not give a fuck either way. As long as they get me from point a to point b and back on time and in comfort, the rest is just background noise

but hey, feel free to boycott them if it makes you feel warm inside

I disagree that people who have a problem with them are being snowflakes. While it may seem like a small and petty thing, it's a great example of the toxicity of DEI. This serves no purpose whatsoever other than to divide people. This is precisely what the same people engaging in this would call a microaggression if someone else did it to them, particularly from the people they consider to be from a "privileged class." This shit needs to stop.

Forum List

Back