Deletion of posts

Thank you, Indeependent for your answer.

I noticed at least two of my posts were deleted today, but I was not notified.

When I looked under "Content," they were no longer there.
I'm not getting that either. Usually I've duped a subject, but a few times, not a clue.

Speaking of thread bans and posts coming down, just how moderated is the Reviews forum?

Have you drama students never heard of inflection?

Drama(inflection) is like life, with the boring bits cut out...Now get with it, now! As one of my directors would say often.

Dear Veteran Members:

I thank all of you very much for educating me about the deletion practices at this website.

I have, therefore, decided to become a non-poster member.

I have lost my enthusiasm.

Best wishes

Seems like you should be notified if your posts are deleted. That's sketchy practice to just delete without notification of a rule violation.

Parser, I know you're still here. No one likes getting their pearls of wisdom pulled, but mods go on cleaning sprees and hold purification rituals, and there's just not much you can do about it. Personally, I'm just as happy not knowing. Except for bruising the ego and reminding us of all the cruel injustice in the world, pulling posts doesn't amount to anything. As long as you don't get a warning.

It's for discussing movies and books. It's under the Community forum.
I'll burst into flames if I go back there, I'm afraid. No one disses my boy Caufield.

Oh, I see. Thanks. I'l have to check it out. I'm kinda tired of talking about politics anyway. Annoying.

Parser, I know you're still here. No one likes getting their pearls of wisdom pulled, but mods go on cleaning sprees and hold purification rituals, and there's just not much you can do about it. Personally, I'm just as happy not knowing. Except for bruising the ego and reminding us of all the cruel injustice in the world, pulling posts doesn't amount to anything. As long as you don't get a warning.

Yeah, but that's not even ethical. Who mods the mods? Couple of em I wouldn't trust to lead a lunch line. Respectfully speaking.

Forum List

Back