delete

If there was ever a dog that needed to be shot by the ATF.....

ATF.jpg

Wrong collar...tangled all up in his leash...tater couldn't correct or stop that dog if he wanted or had to.

Screen Shot 8.jpg

And that's not even considering the other half dozen things I see wrong in that picture...

When I was a kid there was a dog down the street that would chase us when we rode our bikes past the house where it stayed. The problem dog had been doing it for years despite many warnings to it's owner to keep it leashed.

One day i was headed home from pee-wee football practice and the damn dog came out and latched hold of my leg. I kicked at it and got free and got to the house and mom cleaned the wound and called my dad who was on duty at the time.

He drove up to the house and dispatched the dog on the spot with the cruiser's 12 ga.

Problem solved, problem staying solved.

When I was a kid there was a dog down the street that would chase us when we rode our bikes past the house where it stayed. The problem dog had been doing it for years despite many warnings to it's owner to keep it leashed.

One day i was headed home from pee-wee football practice and the damn dog came out and latched hold of my leg. I kicked at it and got free and got to the house and mom cleaned the wound and called my dad who was on duty at the time.

He drove up to the house and dispatched the dog on the spot with the cruiser's 12 ga.

Problem solved, problem staying solved.
Do that today and your daddy would have been fired. He would have lost his pension and all other benefits. To add insult to injury he would be arrested and then sued, leaving your family destitute. Gee, let's all go out and get a job in law enforcement. Screw all the liberals responsible for this chit.

Do that today and your daddy would have been fired. He would have lost his pension and all other benefits. To add insult to injury he would be arrested and then sued, leaving your family destitute. Gee, let's all go out and get a job in law enforcement. Screw all the liberals responsible for this chit.
Yeah, I guess that was about '64 or '65....Different times.

Trump didn't even have a dog.
What kind of person doesn't like Dogs?
I don't think Trump was traumatized by a dog. If he was, we should give that dog the medal of freedom.

What makes you so sure that Trump doesn't like dogs, and what does it matter if he doesn't.

You admit that you don't have a dog. What kind of man are you, that you don't like dogs?

OK, so you've stated a perfectly fine reason for not having a dog, yet you feel entitled to judge someone else for not having a dog; while defending someone for having a dog that has clearly not been properly trained or cared for, such that the dog in question is aggressive and dangerous.

Dogs aren't for everyone. I very much prefer cats, myself, and I think I am much better suited to having cats than to having dogs.

What makes you so sure that Trump doesn't like dogs, and what does it matter if he doesn't.

You admit that you don't have a dog. What kind of man are you, that you don't like dogs?
I love dogs. I had dogs growing up.

Wasn't practical to have one when I was in the service. Less practical to have them when I work the hours I work.

Trump is rich, he has plenty of time for a Dog, he just is too much of a narcissist to care about people, much less animals.

OK, so you've stated a perfectly fine reason for not having a dog, yet you feel entitled to judge someone else for not having a dog; while defending someone for having a dog that has clearly not been properly trained or cared for, such that the dog in question is aggressive and dangerous.

I think Trump's lack of a dog says a lot about him, since I think he's the first president in a long time to not have one.

Only three presidents didn't have any pets, Trump, Andrew Johnson and Polk. YOu know, the awful ones.

1708621003455.png

Dogs aren't for everyone. I very much prefer cats, myself, and I think I am much better suited to having cats than to having dogs.

Well, cats are often weird stalkers, so I can see why they appeal to you.

Well, cats are often weird stalkers, so I can see why they appeal to you.

And yet you have a cat, or so you say.

I see a pattern emerging, where you are inclined to judge other negatively for their choice in pets, where you have, yourself, made the same choice. You judge Trump negatively because he doesn't choose to have a dog, yet you also choose not to have a dog.

You judge me negatively for having cats, yet you have a cat.

The word “hypocrite” seems rather inadequate to describe this trait on your part. You're clearly something far beyond that.

I see a pattern emerging, where you are inclined to judge other negatively for their choice in pets, where you have, yourself, made the same choice. You judge Trump negatively because he doesn't choose to have a dog, yet you also choose not to have a dog.

The word “hypocrite” seems rather inadequate to describe this trait on your part. You're clearly something far beyond that.

Hypocrazy, if I may coin a term.

Bob, how did you last six weeks without being able to weirdly obsess about me?

Forum List

Back