Defining Obama's Disinterest With His Job: Meet The Press Tries To Fix What Obama Broke

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
10654933_1541667982729788_1076543491_n.jpg

I watched Meet The Depressed this morning. Seems like less of a news program and more just pure propaganda by the White House. Chucky Todd spent more time squirming than I've seen a host in years. So help me but it just seemed like he was so happy just to be there.

Who was his first guest?

You guessed it. Barack Obama.

He was only allowed to talk about what Obama wanted to talk about. This much was clear. It was like Chuck was simply an employee asking questions of his boss. Not one question about all of the emails that keep disappearing. Nothing. He did wait till the end to talk about "Optics", the liberal media codeword for Obama apparent lack of any concern for serious world events. But several questions he did ask were dismissed by Obama simply saying he would deal with that later.

It was boring, and I'm afraid that the viewership will not get any better after watching this BS.

Exclusive Obama Blames Border Crisis for Immigration Reform Delay - NBC News

Last edited:
One big question that everyone seems to be talking about is the way Chuck Todd allowed Obama to get away with saying that when it comes to optics he's not comfortable with it. This is another way of saying "I don't really care what everyone thinks. I'm going to act the way I want".

The question came up after Obama was seen yucking it up on the golf course withing minutes after announcing that a journalist was executed very publicly on youtube by ISIS.

Is Chuck Todd gay? or just pretending to be gay, so that Obama doesn't look like such an effeminate little pansy?

I watched Meet The Depressed this morning. Seems like less of a news program and more just pure propaganda by the White House. Chucky Todd spent more time squirming than I've seen a host in years. So help me but it just seemed like he was so happy just to be there.

Who was his first guest?

He was only allowed to talk about what Obama wanted to talk about. This much was clear. It was like Chuck was simply an employee asking questions of his boss. Not one question about all of the emails that keep disappearing. Nothing. He did wait till the end to talk about "Optics", the liberal media codeword for Obama apparent lack of any concern for serious world events. But several questions he did ask were dismissed by Obama simply saying he would deal with that later.

It was boring, and I'm afraid that the viewership will not get any better after watching this BS.

Rule number one of politics. Get the press on your side. It's how you get people to like you. So he seems to have part of the press on his side, hardly news. And he's putting out propaganda, well that's hardly news either, they do it all the time, both sides.

Who was his first guest?

Rule number one of politics. Get the press on your side. It's how you get people to like you. So he seems to have part of the press on his side, hardly news. And he's putting out propaganda, well that's hardly news either, they do it all the time, both sides.

Obama uses threats to get the press on his side. This is well documented. Not to mention all of the members of the media that are married to members of the administration. The list is long.

Obama uses threats to get the press on his side. This is well documented. Not to mention all of the members of the media that are married to members of the administration. The list is long.

So he knows how important it is to have the media saying what he wants to say then? So he's playing the game and doing it well?

So he knows how important it is to have the media saying what he wants to say then? So he's playing the game and doing it well?
The only game Obama likes playing is golf and basketball. You claim he's playing this "game" well. Obviously not, or he wouldn't be making up excuses for his actions.

The only game Obama likes playing is golf and basketball. You claim he's playing this "game" well. Obviously not, or he wouldn't be making up excuses for his actions.

He's president and will serve the full two terms, that's playing the game quite well I'd say. Who doesn't make excuse for actions, the game is to not look too bad at doing so.

He's president and will serve the full two terms, that's playing the game quite well I'd say. Who doesn't make excuse for actions, the game is to not look too bad at doing so.
Well, he's failed miserably in that.
His only response is to claim he's never been comfortable with the optics or theater of the presidency.

Well, he's failed miserably in that.
His only response is to claim he's never been comfortable with the optics or theater of the presidency.

If he's a failure, then who is a success? Nobody by the looks of it. His approval rating is higher than Bush's was at the same point, only Clinton seemed to get to this point in his presidency without public approval being low, and that's what you get for getting off with the aids, huh?

I really don't think you're look at it from the right angle to judge whether he is successful at the game of politics. Presidents generally are successful, hence why they get the top job.

Forum List

Back