Defiance.

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
I tried to watch a new episode of "Defiance".

Found it impossible.

The whole show appeared to have been photographed thru a lens of brown and green diarrhea, filmed at 8:00 PM when it is no longer daylight but not quite night yet. Dialogue barely audible and understandable, as though it has been recorded thru a filter of the same microphone that censures anything coming from a conservative source.

Vivid colors? Forget it.

Coherent plot? Forget it.

That is the same reason I stopped going to movies.

I've watched it from the beginning...it is building a long story arc. I'm liking it so far...this season is quit a bit darker than the first, however.

I've watched it from the beginning...it is building a long story arc. I'm liking it so far...this season is quit a bit darker than the first, however.

I loved the concept of this show so I watched it, but it has been very much a disappointment. The over-all plotline are weak and the subplots bring little to the show and usually ill placed.

I loved the concept of this show so I watched it, but it has been very much a disappointment. The over-all plotline are weak and the subplots bring little to the show and usually ill placed.

I'm not liking this season so far. Too high of a body count. The only hope is that the Omecs add something interesting beside just being the Alpha Predators.

I watched the show until it started to look like a shoot em up video game.
so you get a nose bleed if there is too much action?....just askin...you do realize it is based on a video game...

I did not know it was based on a video game. I just guessed there was some connection. No I don't like shows based on video games. Or video games based on shows.

Forum List

Back