Defeated Greta Whines Climate Strikes Have ‘Achieved Nothing,’ Claims People Are ‘Dying Today.’

Ah, the joys of child abuse. Watching them melt away in sheer tear over nothing until they finally commit suicide.

But remember: the Left love children.

Defeated Greta Whines Climate Strikes Have ‘Achieved Nothing,’ Claims People Are ‘Dying Today.’

I never wish anyone harm in their life and if she truly believe in her cause then she must realize that greed is a human factor that will defeat her on her agenda.

Also the mere fact to control climate change would mean controlling the Human population growth and even though China is great at it does not mean it will be welcomed around the world...

Finally, climate change has a human and natural factor to it. Yes, I do believe we as humans do accelerate and slow the process down but in the end the planet correct itself and she need to learn the natural process will win over time...

Ah, the joys of child abuse. Watching them melt away in sheer tear over nothing until they finally commit suicide.

Can you imagine if 10 million of these sniveling turds killed themselves? The gene pool would be so much better off, the planet would be a much cooler place to live, the collective intellect of mankind would shoot up 50%...

I've advocated the solution to MMGW for years.

I never wish anyone harm in their life and if she truly believe in her cause then she must realize that greed is a human factor that will defeat her on her agenda.

Also the mere fact to control climate change would mean controlling the Human population growth and even though China is great at it does not mean it will be welcomed around the world...

Finally, climate change has a human and natural factor to it. Yes, I do believe we as humans do accelerate and slow the process down but in the end the planet correct itself and she need to learn the natural process will win over time...

Thank you for your post, pretty much agree with all of it, except the part about the planet correcting itself.

My biggest issue with her latest talk is that she is mad because there is no change in CO2 levels after less than a year. Even if she convinced the whole world we needed to cut back, you would not see a change in a year. Things just do not work that way.

Did she take her rowboat to China yet and complain? At the very least, ask all the other nations why they support China, even through the Paris Accord?

If not, she shall forever remain seated and silent.

Not really sure why she came on to anyones radar to start with.
How many PhDs does she have? Other then being an incredible idiot that is easy to manage what really does she have to offer?
If she was so incredibly worried about climate change she should be in China or India, you know an area that is one of the major contributor to pollution.

Hard to not laugh at someone that thinks that CO2 levels are going to drop overnight. Hard not to laugh at those that take her seriously, that put her out front as some kind of beacon.

Not really sure why she came on to anyones radar to start with.
How many PhDs does she have? Other then being an incredible idiot that is easy to manage what really does she have to offer?
If she was so incredibly worried about climate change she should be in China or India, you know an area that is one of the major contributor to pollution.

Hard to not laugh at someone that thinks that CO2 levels are going to drop overnight. Hard not to laugh at those that take her seriously, that put her out front as some kind of beacon.
Her main qualification is that she is an angry child pointing out the very bad people.

I don't get the hatred for the young people who will have to live in the polluted and depleted world the boomers have made for them. They will spend their lives cleaning up our messes and paying our debts. The boomers had a wild party and now they are bitching about the cleaning crew.

Thank you for your post, pretty much agree with all of it, except the part about the planet correcting itself.

My biggest issue with her latest talk is that she is mad because there is no change in CO2 levels after less than a year. Even if she convinced the whole world we needed to cut back, you would not see a change in a year. Things just do not work that way.
Yeah, out in Californication, they stopped using plastic straws and have resorted to paper straws. That means precious trees have been cut down, thus eliminating the actual things that take CO2 out of the air, also those fires dont help also, but give a liberal power and soon the state or country turns into a 3rd world cesspool.

Did she take her rowboat to China yet and complain? At the very least, ask all the other nations why they support China, even through the Paris Accord?

If not, she shall forever remain seated and silent.
This is a River in India.
upload_2019-12-8_8-43-53.jpeg

This is a River in China.

upload_2019-12-8_8-45-55.jpeg

Funny why the envirowhackos never go to these nations.

I don't get the hatred for the young people who will have to live in the polluted and depleted world the boomers have made for them. They will spend their lives cleaning up our messes and paying our debts. The boomers had a wild party and now they are bitching about the cleaning crew.
Honey, you think there are debts now? Just wait and see what happens if the green new deal ever gets passed. See who ends up with the money, who ends up with the extra debt, and how the natural course of climate change keeps occurring.

Yeah, out in Californication, they stopped using plastic straws and have resorted to paper straws. That means precious trees have been cut down, thus eliminating the actual things that take CO2 out of the air, also those fires dont help also, but give a liberal power and soon the state or country turns into a 3rd world cesspool.
I remember in the early 70’s the push to plastic grocery bags to save the trees.

What’s the carbon footprint of a $15M mansion on a Marthas Vineyard beach?

Wait until the child abuse victim discovers her clitoris.
Then she'll have a 'different' interest in her pathetic life.

Forum List

Back