Deep state not explaining ages 50-64 age group different poll results proves who are the Crooks?

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
the different polling results from the 50-64 age group than the poll results

Proves what groups are CROOKS??

Yes it's the media and educators

Not telling the young that experience does indeed help one learn good from bad. If they would explain then a lot of people that feel liberal will look at the data and change their vote even while feeling liberal

Which proves the media and educators are destroying America worse than anything

You should take a writing composition course. It would help you to more effectively convey what you are trying to communicate to others.

What polling? How does this have to do with clandestine interest groups? How does any of that have to do with the young?

The Deep State has nothing to do with partisan politics.

• Banned
You should take a writing composition course. It would help you to more effectively convey what you are trying to communicate to others.

What polling? How does this have to do with clandestine interest groups? How does any of that have to do with the young?

The Deep State has nothing to do with partisan politics.

Can you not understand the difference in an 18 yr old and the age group of 50-64 ??

Can you not understand what that difference means??

Can someone else explain this or do I have to ?

Experience proves learning becomes more correct !!!

And if there is a difference then that proves the difference in the 50-64 age group would be the correct good difference since experience is involved

So that then would prove the media and educators not explaining is the most corrupt people ever !!

"would be the correct good difference?" Are you serious with this?

. . . and this whole, and I use this word loosely. . . . . "sentence?"

"So that then would prove the media and educators not explaining is the most corrupt people ever !!"

I'm not sure what you are even trying to communicate. Is English your first language? If it is, there are foreigners who are better at this than you are.

I think I understand what you are getting at, but your communication skills need some polishing.

". . . The smart fool reads piles of books, attends panel discussions until their ears bleed, and believes that makes them experts in complex human problems. The smart fool attends a speech in Cambridge and a speech in Geneva and thinks they’re well-traveled. The smart fool knows more facts than you and believes his superior grasp of facts makes your opinion meaningless.

Much to my shame, I used to be a smart fool. It’s a stage that quite a few young people pass through, but I’m still guilty of my own brand of youthful arrogance. As I’ve said in other contexts, I used to think I knew about war — until I went to war. I used to think I knew about helping the poor — until I tried to help the poor. I used to think I knew about what it meant to be a husband and father — until I became a husband and father. The list can go on, of course, but whatever intelligence I possessed didn’t make me wise, nor did it prepare me for life’s truly meaningful challenges. For a time, I fear it just made me insufferable.

Intelligence, by itself, is not even a necessary component of wisdom. I like the Oxford definition. Wisdom is the “quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment.” Biblically, the fear of God is the very beginning of wisdom (liberal “nerds” no doubt snort with laughter at this concept). Intelligence can help in the accumulation of knowledge, but intelligence does not automatically create knowledge. Furthermore, intelligence is irrelevant to experience and has only a marginal relationship to good judgment. Why do so many leading public figures do such crazy, self-destructive things? Not because they’re stupid, but because they’re foolish. . . "
Dear Liberal Nerds: There’s a Difference Between Intelligence and Wisdom | National Review

Here is your deep state:

50170581_2067966413241044_6175578783081299968_n.jpg

• Banned
"would be the correct good difference?" Are you serious with this?

. . . and this whole, and I use this word loosely. . . . . "sentence?"

"So that then would prove the media and educators not explaining is the most corrupt people ever !!"

I'm not sure what you are even trying to communicate. Is English your first language? If it is, there are foreigners who are better at this than you are.

I think I understand what you are getting at, but your communication skills need some polishing.

". . . The smart fool reads piles of books, attends panel discussions until their ears bleed, and believes that makes them experts in complex human problems. The smart fool attends a speech in Cambridge and a speech in Geneva and thinks they’re well-traveled. The smart fool knows more facts than you and believes his superior grasp of facts makes your opinion meaningless.

Much to my shame, I used to be a smart fool. It’s a stage that quite a few young people pass through, but I’m still guilty of my own brand of youthful arrogance. As I’ve said in other contexts, I used to think I knew about war — until I went to war. I used to think I knew about helping the poor — until I tried to help the poor. I used to think I knew about what it meant to be a husband and father — until I became a husband and father. The list can go on, of course, but whatever intelligence I possessed didn’t make me wise, nor did it prepare me for life’s truly meaningful challenges. For a time, I fear it just made me insufferable.

Intelligence, by itself, is not even a necessary component of wisdom. I like the Oxford definition. Wisdom is the “quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment.” Biblically, the fear of God is the very beginning of wisdom (liberal “nerds” no doubt snort with laughter at this concept). Intelligence can help in the accumulation of knowledge, but intelligence does not automatically create knowledge. Furthermore, intelligence is irrelevant to experience and has only a marginal relationship to good judgment. Why do so many leading public figures do such crazy, self-destructive things? Not because they’re stupid, but because they’re foolish. . . "
Dear Liberal Nerds: There’s a Difference Between Intelligence and Wisdom | National Review
Be careful of how you judge

Correct predictors has indeed the highest logic wisdom which is the best type wisdom

All wise people could have predicted all this when the women got to vote

If you did not predict this then
You have low logic ability

One now would predict a logic test for voters coming after the painful destruction

Also the wise also knows humanity has life cycles and this part of each cycle brings a certain result as we see now and the next part is the correction pain
of destruction

• Banned
The downfall of rhrodesia and South Africa could have been predicted the day they both changed to a wider democracy bringing lower iqs to vote

All western democracies will fall and a high logic ability test for voters will come after so much pain and misery

Forum List

Back